XIII. Self-Proclaimed Knight Natsuki Subaru

A young man with a tanned skin, dark red eyes, wearing a fox mask on his left portion of his head and has a scar on his forehead angrily appeared and saves Priscilla from near death.

"Kamaboko Gonpachiro?!" Inosuke asked in shock.

'What's with the name?' Inosuke thought.

"Oh, Tanjiro! What brings you here?" Scorpio asked.

"I smelled Inosuke's anger and is about to kill someone! Why you gods didn't stop him?!" Tanjiro angrily asked.

"Uhm... You know, he is about to kill this woman who had a very annoying character and she made him piss her a lot." Madara replied.

"From now on, I'll take you out from here and on!" Tanjiro said.

"Finally! A mere pest will be away from here!" Katsuki yelled in joy.

"Huh? Who said he'll be the only one will be taken out?" A voice from nowhere said.

"This voice...!" Katsuki angrily uttered as a young man with messy green hair and freckles on him appeared on the room while bringing some ropes.

"Deku!" Katsuki angrily yelled.

"K-Kacchan! I've been asked to take you two out from here and will be put into rehabilitation!" Izuku said.

"So he's Deku?" Crusch asked.

"Yohoo! Hi there, greatest hero!" Ferris said.

"Eh?! H-How did you know that?" Izuku asked.

"Shut up!! He isn't the greatest, damn it!" Katsuki angrily yelled and now got caught by Izuku's ropes.

"So he is the one who was mistakenly to be my brother? Like what Katsuki sama said? I hope he was our god in here." Crusch said while looking at Izuku.

"Do you like him already?" Ferris teasingly asked and this made Crusch blush.

"H-Hey! What's the meaning of that?" Crusch asked while blushing.

"We were sent to take these two out for rehabilitation. We also received reports that these two are so annoying in this session. They'll be back once they pass the rehabilitation." Izuku said.

"Bravo! Rehabilitation for the likes of you two!" Scorpio said.

"Thanks for the help, Izuku!" Madara said.

"But someone will replace the two. And she'll be here by now." Izuku said.

"Right! I think it's time for you guys to go!" Madara said.

"See you later!" Izuku and Tanjiro said as they grabbed Inosuke and Katsuki away.

"Deku!!!"

"Kentaro!!!" The two gods cried and now disappeared.

"Who'll replace those two then if I heard it right?" Reinhard asked.

"Me!" A petite young girl with fair skin, visibly large, prominent fangs, and sharp, claw-like nails that fade to red where they point, and has bamboo on her mouth appeared to them.