Chapter 1

Yuri Pov

Me, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica is inside the cafeteria. I'm about to kiss Jessica but someone shouted my name.

Grandpa Yuri!....... Yeri shouted.

Yah! Don't call me grandpa....... I said to her.

Well Lisa is our Papi so you're our grandpa...... Yeri said.

Just Yuri, Yuri....... I said to her.

Btw why are you here?........ I asked her.

Before you mukbang Jessica unnie's ,face Papi is ready to fight or already fighting with some bastards in the room....... Yeri answered so I immediately went to their room.

When we entered the room I saw Lisa holding a boy's neck while she's pinning him in the wall while her friends they are holding the boy's friends.

Lisa calm down....... I said and pulled her away.

You should better think and for the tip don't act though if you can't even beat me....... Lisa said to him.

Leave...... Jeongyeon said then they immediately left the room

Seulgi is the one who told that they are their property........ Yeri said.

And the bad thing is Lisa got into the mess...... Moonbyul said.

Did you already know them?......Jessica asked her girls.

Not yet........ Saeron answered.

This is Yeri,Wendy, Jeongyeon, Moonbyul, Seulgi, Jisoo, Rose and my dongsaeng Lisa........ I said to them.

Boss I like the Krystal....... Seulgi whispered and I elbowed her.

Yah! She's beautiful....... Seulgi said.

You're a little bit playgirl tho.......Wendy said.

Oh grandpa you can continue the mukbang........ Yeri said.

Yeri for the last time don't call me grandpa for pete's sake....... I said to her.

Mukbang?........ Moonbyul asked her.

You know the movie that Seulgi recommended to us last night?......Yeri asked them.

Yeah the kissing booth........ Jeongyeon answered.

Wait you're trying to muk-

Jisoo didn't finished her statement when I immediately covered her mouth.

Hmmm okay we will leave now......Lisa said.

Where are you going it's already lunch time?....... I asked her.

I know that's why we're going in the cafeteria because Rose already left with their friend Suzy........ Lisa answered.

That's her girlfriend tho........Nayeon said

Let's go I'm also hungry....... Momo said then we went to the cafeteria and joined Rose and Suzy.

Lisa let's continue the ki-

Seulgi didn't finished her statement when Rose cutted her off.

Let's watch bible and don't let our innocent mind be replace from a dirty mind like our friend Seulgi.......Rose said.

I'm offended but Rose even you're a church girl you also watched it with us last night...... Seulgi said to her.

Because you forced me to watch it.....Rose said.

Lisa and Yeri didn't watched it tho ......Taeyeon said.

The both of them is more on playing....... Jisoo said.

Tell me the details about the kissing booth....... Saeron said to them that made Yeri chocked.

Oh like this ....... Seulgi said and danced on the table sexually.

OMG stop...... Wendy said and pushed Seulgi off the table.

That's not the kissing booth Seulgi did you watched some sexual movies?......Jeongyeon asked her.

My butt hurts....... Seulgi said while rubbing her butt

Pabo aren't you ashamed that the new students is in the table that you're dancing in?........ Moonbyul asked her.

I'm trying to impress Krystal......Seulgi said.

Yah! That's my sister....... Jessica said to her.

And Seul you're not impressing her you're seducing her....... Lisa said to her but her attention is on her food.

Lisa is really close with them while Mina and the others she's not too close to them because sometimes they don't have any time to go in the house I also heard that they will leave and transfer to a different university and we understand it.