Chapter 14

Irene Pov

I don't know what's happening because my friends is already looking at me and also Lisa's friends.

Do I missed something?........ Tiffany unnie asked.

You didn't missed anything.........Taeyeon unnie answered.

We will go now....... Lisa said and kissed Yuri unnie's cheeks.

Have a safe flight......... Taeyeon unnie said.

We will........ Seulgi said and they went inside their car.

No goodbye kiss?........ Moonbyul asked.

Let's just give them three a kiss......Wendy said and they are about to kiss Jennie, Krystal and my cheeks but someone spoke.

If you won't go inside right now I will cut those mouths that you guys owned ......... Lisa said coldly.

Hehe were just joking Papi just give Irene a goodbye kiss........ Jeongyeon said.

They have suitor Jeong so let's go we will be late for our flight....... Jisoo said.

Okay....... Rose said and they went inside to the van then they left .

Goodbye kiss is ban for the three of you ....... Suzy said.

Yeah right....... Jennie said and rolled her eyes.

Uhm I'm confused..........  Yuri unnie said.

Uhm what do you mean by goodbye kiss because if I know Jennie, Krystal and Irene have suitors.......... Tiffany unnie said.

Their suitors already have a girlfriend so they stopped courting them..........Joy said.

Then it's a good news for Seulgi and Jisoo but I don't know to Lisa...... Yuri unnie said.

But they have a little problem........Nayeon said.

What is it?........ Taeyeon unnie asked.

There's a three girls last night and they kissed their cheeks....... Solar answered.

Last night? Uhm they we're in a meeting with Miss Lee...... Yuri unnie said.

And Dad said that those three will study here next week....... Yuri unnie added.

Uhm unnie when will they come back?...... Krystal asked her.

Maybe Tuesday........ Yuri unnie answered

Wait did Ryujin and Winter come with them?...... Taeyeon unnie asked.

Yes....... Yuri unnie answered.

Tiffany baby can we sleep in your house?....... Taeyeon unnie asked her.

Sure baby......,. Tiffany unnie answered and pecked her lips

OMG my eyes......... Nayeon said and closed her eyes

I'mma take it off if you wanted to.......Saeron said to her

Oh we're already late let's go.........Krystal said and we went to our room

Okay let's start....... Our Prof said as soon as he entered the room.

After he talked about the lesson all of us went to the cafeteria to have some lunch.

Why does the students is not like before right now?...... Solar asked.

Well Lisa's group is making them hyper ....... Taeyeon unnie answered.

Unnie can I ask something?.........Jennie asked Yuri unnie

Sure what is it?....... Yuri unnie asked her.

Are you visiting your Mom's grave?.......Jennie asked her.

We don't know where's her grave.......Yuri unnie answered that made us confused

When our Mom is dying someone took her away....... Yuri unnie said.

Maybe that's why Lisa got mad to our Dad full time because if he's there no one can take away our Mom from us...... Yuri unnie added.

I know it's really impossible for Lisa to forgive Dad because before when he's drunk he always telling Lisa some  hurtful words like he doesn't love her and she's just a burden to our family but everytime that happens Mom is there for her to make her smile......Yuri unnie said

It's like her Mom is her safest place.....Jessica unnie said

Hmm that's the time when I always saw her smiling just to hide the pain and now she's still doing it...... Yuri unnie said

I looked at my friends and their eyes is watery when they noticed that I'm looking they looked away. I can't blame them to cry tho Lisa's childhood is like a hell.