Chapter 8

Seulgi Pov

When we arrived at the university we saw Suho and his friends waiting for us in the parking lot.

OMG they have a old man with them........ Yeri said and we went outside our car.

Take them with you for now......Lisa said to Yuri then they left with her kids.

Dad she's the one who beat me......Suho said to the old man.

What the hell...... I said and my friends started to laugh.

Are you a kid?.......... Wendy asked him.

Like Dad someone beat me........Jeongyeon said and her voice is like a kid.

My father can bring this university down because he's a manager of the biggest company here....... Suho said then the man faced us.

Oh look Lisa you know him right?......Jisoo asked her.

Oh Mr. Kim what are you doing here?......... Lisa asked him that made the man eyes widen

She's the one Dad....... Suho said.

Miss Manoban....... His Dad said and bowed his head.

I'm sorry for what my son did to you....... His Dad said that made their eyes widen.

Dad what are you doing?....... Suho asked him.

She's my boss do you want me to get jobless?........ His Dad asked him.

B-Boss?........... Kai asked.

Oh Mr. Kim are they the one your mentioning that they are amaze about me and they want to be like me?......Lisa asked him and Mr. Kim nod at her.

My bad I'm not planning to let someone copy me...... Lisa said and started to walk but she stopped when Suho spoke.

Hi Irene...... Suho said to her then Lisa walked back to us.

Hi....... Irene said to her.

I forgot something....... Lisa said.

I looked at our friends and I think they are thinking the same thing Lisa dragging Irene away from Suho but we got shocked when she just walked passed through Irene and went to her range rover to get her phone.

Like we're looking at her with what the hell.

What?....... Lisa asked us and Yeri went near her

I'm disowning you Papi....... Yeri said to her.

What the hell!? I'm the one who adopted you....... Lisa said.

Oh right okay okay from the top......Yeri said and we started to laugh.

Patience guys ........ Yeri said.

She's like a Smurf....... Saeron said and Yeri looked at her.

Aish calm down Yeri that's gargamel.......Yeri said and we covered our mouth to stop ourselves from laughing.

Be thankful that you're cute......Saeron muttered but enough for us to hear it and we saw Yeri blushed.

Let's just go.......... Lisa said and about to leave

Oh wait I almost forgot........ Lisa said and hold Irene's hand.

Let's go ....... Lisa said and dragged Irene.

I'm proud of you Papi...... Moonbyul said while clapping.

You grow up to fast........ Yeri said and wiped her fake tears

Yeah that's why you got left behind......Jisoo said.

Hey that's offensive....... Yeri said

Let's go......... Wendy said.

Kai is about to talk and we're also about to leave but we stopped.

Ops we forgot........ I said and hold Krystal's hand same as my friends they also hold their girl's hand.

Let's go?........ Jisoo asked and the girls just nod so we followed Lisa.

See this is how you hold your crush hand act like a cool kid but deep inside I'm dying.