Chapter 17

No One Pov

After all the meetings and events that Lisa and her friends attended they decided to stroll the city.

Papu look someone gave this to me ...... Liam said and showed her the ball.

Me also Papu ...... Lysander said and showed her a baseball bat

Me too ....... Larkin said and showed her the books.

Wow who gave it?...... Lisa asked them.

A woman Papu......  Liam answered.

Did you say thank you to her?....... I asked them.

Yes Papu....... Lysander answered.

Really Larkin books?....... Seulgi asked her.

Really  single?...... Larkin asked.

OMG I want to pinch your cheeks really hard but Papi will punch me after that....... Seulgi said.

Let's go...... Jisoo said and we started to walk again then we entered a mall

Hmm should I buy something for her?...... Lisa asked herself.

Well it's not bad...... Lisa said.

Ah Miss can you give me this ring?......Lisa asked her.

Can I know the size of the finger ma'am?....... She asked her then Lisa gave her the size.

Wait ma'am....... She said and Lisa nod at her.

After a few minutes the woman came back and handed Lisa the ring. Lisa also bought a two necklace and she went back to her friends.

New necklace?........ Rose asked and I just nod at her.

So tomorrow we will go back to Korea?

So tomorrow we will go back to Korea?....... Jungkook asked.

Yes but we will go to school on Wednesday so we can take a rest.......Lisa answered.

Expect jetlag....... Sehun said.

Nope that's not gonna happen to me...... Jisoo said.

Let's see...... Wendy said.

Yah! Yeri your clan is there......Jeongyeon said and pointed the smurfs.

What the hell!?........ Moonbyul said and they laughed and they laugh harder on what Yeri did.

My family!...... Yeri shouted and run towards the smurfs then hugged them.

I don't know who's that kid I swear......Seulgi said and Lisa  laughed that made them stopped from laughing.

What?....... Lisa said and she stopped from laughing.

You laughed....... Jisoo said.

It's normal to laugh chu...... Lisa said.

I know but the last time we heard you laughed is when Yeri got chased by a dog....... Jisoo said.

I also need to be happy tho....... Lisa said then smiled.

It's always Yeri....... Rose said and smiled then they looked at Yeri

Their eyes widen when they saw Yeri pulling the head of one of the smurfs so they immediately went near her and pulled away.

Yah! Remember that your head is big...... Yeri said to the smurf.

Yeri it's just a costume....... Chanyeol said to her.

I know but insulting my height that's a big no for them only my friends can insult my height....... Yeri said ..

You're a smurf but a tank build.......Yeri added

She burst out...... Lisa said.

Tank build?....... Lay asked.

Yeah when the original smurf is sexy but the portrayer is really really fat that's a tank build....... Yeri said and before Yeri could continue Lisa cover her mouth.

I'm sorry for what this kid just said about you...... Lisa said.

It's okay ....... The smurf said and removed the head of his costume.

I'm sorry again we will go now .......Lisa said to him and bowed her head then dragged Yeri so they just followed them.

Someone Pov

My niece is kind..... The man said and removed the costume.

I'm glad that she's not rude...... The woman said.

And her laugh OMG it's like a music to my ear...... The man said.

Hey it's your niece...... The woman said

I know and I'm proud that she's my niece....... The man said.

But do I really look fat?...... The man asked then the woman chuckled.

When you're wearing that costume......The woman said.

How's Dad I want him to take a surgery for her heart..... The man said.

As soon as we get back to Korea he will take the surgery and I hope the doctor can do the surgery perfectly.....The woman said.

Those three kids that she adopted accepted the things that I bought for them....... The woman said.

I'm glad but when are you planning to show yourself?...... The man asked

From looking at her , her eyes is full of sadness...... The man said.

Soon I'm just finding a perfect timing......The woman said.

I'm sure they will be happy to see their Mom alive...... The man.

Ji Hyun......