Chapter 27

Irene Pov

It's already our next class but the three is still sleeping so we just let Yeri tell our Prof that we will be staying here in the cafeteria.

Hmm my neck hurts ....... Jisoo said then she opened her eyes same as Seulgi.

I'm glad that the both of you are awake now....... Jennie said.

Where's are they?....... Seulgi asked as Krystal furrowed her eyebrows

Seriously? We're the one who's beside you but you're finding those girls......Krystal said in disbelief.

Tss go to your dates........ Jisoo said.

OMG don't mind what you heard......Jennie said to her then I felt arms wrapped my waist.

Are you awake now?........ I asked Lisa then she hummed.

Are you going on a date with him?.....Lisa asked then she placed her head on my lap.

No he just wanted to make her girlfriend jealous....... I answered and she opened her eyes.

Hmm he should ask someone not you...... Lisa said and she hold my hand then started to play my fingers.

Just forget what he said....... I said to her.

The three of you should ask your girls to be your girlfriend because we already have a girlfriend Papi.......Yeri said then I looked at her.

That means....... Seulgi said

Yes they already our girlfriend.......Wendy said.

Seulgi and Jisoo looked at Jennie and Krystal then they pouted.

Can you be my girlfriend?......Seulgi and Jisoo asked them at the same time.

Yes...... Jennie and Krystal said at the same time then smiled

Yes!....... The both of them shouted happily.

If you won't sleep let me sleep.........Lisa said .

How about you Papi?........ Rose asked her then I looked at Lisa.

Later....... Lisa said and she closed her eyes.

Hours have passed me and Lisa left the university were now heading towards our house.

When we arrived at our house I went outside so as Lisa and before I could enter Lisa called me.

Hyun...... Lisa called me so I looked at her.

Wae?...... I asked her and walked near her.

So I didn't ask you this question earlier....... Lisa said

And?....... I asked her.

Can you be my girlfriend?...... Lisa asked.

I promise I will treat you as a Queen.....Lisa said and I smiled.

You don't need to treat me as a Queen just love me and that's enough for me....... I said to her.

And to answer your question Lisa yes I will be your girlfriend...... I said to her.

Jinjja!?....... Lisa asked happily and I nod at her

Yes!...... Lisa shouted then Tiffany unnie and Jessica unnie came out from the house.

Oh Lisa why do you look so happy?......Jessica unnie asked her.

Lisa I mean Joohyun is my girlfriend now unnie......... Lisa answered happily.

Congratulations then...... Jessica unnie said then smiled.

Congrats...... Tiffany unnie said then smiled.

Thank you unnies....... Lisa said.

I think I also need to go Hyun...... Lisa said.

Okay be careful...... I said to her.

I will bye...... Lisa said and pecked my lips.

Bye...... I said and pecked her lips then she went inside her car and left.

You just got a rare diamond Irene......Tiffany unnie said.

We're happy for the both of you......Jessica unnie said.

Thank you unnie....... I said.

You're welcome...... Jessica unnie said.

Jessica unnie is right I just got myself a rare diamond so I will keep it in the rest of my life.

Someone Pov
That's her car this is my first attempt...... Someone said and grabbed the baseball bat