Chapter 39

The Next Day

Irene Pov

I woke up and as I expected it hurts and I didn't saw Lisa in the room.

Lisa!...... I shouted then the door opened revealing her holding a tray.

Here eat first before you take a bath......Lisa said and placed the tray in the table

It hurts ....... I said to her.

You started it....... Lisa said.

After I ate Lisa helped me to go in the bathroom. After I take a bath I saw Lisa in her gaming area again.

Love...... I called her and she just hummed then the door opened revealing the kids.

Papu!........ Larkin shouted.

Wae?...... Lisa asked him.

Can we come in the university?.......Liam asked her.

Okay are you ready?...... Lisa asked them but she's still focusing on the game

Ne we will just be with grandpa.......Lysander answered

Grandpa?........ I asked him.

Ne it's Papu's unnie mom....... Larkin answered then they exited the
room.

You're their mom now....... Lisa said then she looked at me.

Yes so you better carry because it hurts...... I said to her then she looked at her game.

Lalisa........ I said.

Five minutes....... Lisa said.

Lalisa...... I said.

Three minutes....... Lisa said.

Lalisa....... I said again.

Two minutes..... Lisa said.

Lalisa Manoban if you won't go here I won't let you do that again ....... I said and she immediately went near me.

I'm here so let's go...... Lisa said then she carried me and we went outside the room.

Oh why are you carrying her?........Solar asked her.

I just want to...... Lisa answered.

Something smells fishy........ Jeongyeon said.

Ops that's not me I just came from the bathroom...... Yeri said and they just shook their head.

Don't act like you're innocent smurf.....Yuri unnie said to her.

I'm an angel grandpa...... Yeri said to her

Hmm that's why they sent you back here because it's their biggest mistake having you in the heaven ........ Wendy said to her.

That will bring all my friends in hell...... Yeri said.

Let's go we will be late........ Lisa said to them.

Yuri the kids will come with you.....Lisa said to her.

Okay....... Yuri unnie said then Lisa brought me inside her car.

While she's driving her phone rang so I answered it without looking who's the caller.

Lis...... A man voice said oh it's Jackson.

Wae?........ Lisa asked him while she's focusing in the road.

Do you know this Lee Young Ae?.......Jackson asked.

Yes why?....... Lisa asked him.

She wanted a meeting with you later...... Jackson answered.

Okay I'll be there lunch time...... Lisa said.

Okay I will just tell her bye........Jackson said then the call ended.

Who's Lee Young Ae?........ I asked her.

Hmm she's from Wang Company......Lisa answered.

Is she beautiful?....... I asked her.

Well my friends said that she's beautiful and she is....... Lisa answered and I furrowed my eyebrows.

More beautiful than me?....... I asked her.

You're more beautiful than her baby and you're the most beautiful woman in my eye the second one is my Mom of course....... Lisa answered that made me blushed and the car stopped.

We're here now...... Lisa said then she went outside the car and she opened the door for me.

You can walk right?....... Lisa asked.

It's still hurts....... I answered.

What do you want me to do?....... Lisa asked.

Piggy back ride...... I answered happily.

Okay hop in my back...... Lisa said and I obeyed her.

Btw Hyun she's already married so no need to be jealous....... Lisa said.

I'm not jealous...... I said to her.

Tss I saw your face in the mirror when we're talking about her......Lisa said.

Yeah right....... I said and I placed my head on her shoulder not minding the students who's looking at us.

I want to take off those eyes that is eyeing my Lisa like she's a prey aish why do she have to be a campus crush here.