Chapter 15

Next Day

Lisa Pov

Today me, Jisoo and Seulgi, Byul, Rose, Jeongyeon, Wendy and Yeri is preparing for the meeting later.

Lysander, Liam and Larkin don't stress them okay?....... I asked them.

But we can do whatever we want right Papu?....... Larkin asked.

Okay just don't cause any trouble......I answered.

Lis when can we stroll the city?......Jungkook asked.

We have three days for the meeting and after that we only have two days before we go back to Korea....... I answered.

We will go now take care of them or I'll kill all of you ....... I said to them and we left.

We went to the venue and I saw a familiar figure but I just shrugged it off.

This time there's a lot of people attended....... Moonbyul said.

Interesting right?....... Wendy asked.

Hi...... A woman said and we bowed our heads.

Annye-

Yeri didn't finished her statement when Rose covered her mouth.

We're in New York smurf........ Rose whispered to her.

I'm not a smurf..... Yeri whispered back.

I'm from Wang Company....... The woman said.

We're from my company........ I said.

Ah I mean we're from Manoban Company...... I said and the woman chuckled.

I know your company is really popular and very successful one.......The woman said.

I'm Lee Young Ae and I'm with my husband...... The woman said

And I know your names

And I know your names....... She added.

Lisa that's your Dad right?........Jeongyeon asked and I looked where she's looking and I saw him looking at us.

He's not my Dad....... I said plainly.

You have a older sister right?...... Mrs. Lee asked and I just nod at her

Where is she?....... Mrs. Lee asked.

She's in Korea.......... I answered.

Are you close to your parents?........Mrs. Lee asked.

What the hell is she asking a lot of question!?

My Mom died and my sister is close to our so called Dad......... I answered.

You're not calling your Dad a Dad.......Mrs. Lee said.

I don't have any father anymore Mrs. Lee....... I said.

Oh is that so I will go now Miss Manoban...... Mrs. Lee said and I just nod then she left.

Papi you got interview...... Yeri said.

But damn Mrs. Lee is hella gorgeous..... Moonbyul said

You're already courting someone......Seulgi said to her.

I'm not saying that I will court Mrs. Lee remember she's already married...... Moonbyul said.

Let's just focus here...... I said to them.

OMG why do I feel someone is staring me even if I know that all the people is busy talking to each other.

Someone Pov

How is she?....... The woman asked while looking at Lisa.

I can say that she's upset to  their father and doesn't have any plans to forgive him...... She answered.

You know if you won't show yourself to them you might lost her...... She added.

But she still smile...... The woman said.

To hide the pain....... She said.

You're aware at everything when it comes to them and her sister is soft but she's not like her ....... She added.

She doesn't even call their father a Dad..... She said.

I don't know how to face them especially her knowing that she changed a lot...... The woman said.

Pain can changed people's life......She said and went back to her husband while the woman just sighed and wear her mask.