Chapter 40

Lisa Pov

It's already lunch time and I planned that I'm the only one who will go in the company but Joohyun won't let me go alone so I ended up bringing her with me in the company.

Hi Mrs Lee...... I said and we did shake hands Joohyun did the same thing.

It's nice to see you again Miss Manoban...... Mrs. Lee said and I smiled at her.

May I know who is she?...... Mrs. Lee asked while looking at Joohyun.

My soon to be wife Mrs. Lee...... I answered and I saw Joohyun blushed that made me chuckled.

So Mrs. Lee what do you want to talk about?....... I asked her.

I know about the partnership that will happen between your company and Lee's company and I want our company to merge together...... Mrs. Lee answered.

We still need the CEO of the Lee's company statement...... I said to her.

Actually I already called him........Mrs. Lee said and the door opened revealing Dad.

Hi...... Dad said and he sat down beside me.

It's your decision that we're waiting here Miss Manoban........ Mrs. Lee
said.

It's too early to make a decision and I'm still not sure about their company.

Hey..... Joohyun whispered and I looked at her.

It's okay to take a risk sometimes......Joohyun whispered

Hmm O-Okay...... I said to them

You agree?...... Dad asked.

Ne...... I answered and my phone rang.

I'll just answer this....... I said and exited the meeting room

Why did you call Seul?........ I asked her.

Papi, Yuri wanted us to perform in the graduation....... Seulgi answered.

And?...... I asked her.

You will be our mentor....... Seulgi answered.

Hmm okay I'll go back there.......I said and ended the call then went back to the meeting room.

Who's that?....... Joohyun asked.

Seulgi...... I answered and sat down.

So everything is okay now....... Dad said.

We also need to go Dad, Mrs. Lee...... I said to them.

Wae?...... Dad asked.

I just need to do something........ I said.

Wait can I talk to your wife first.....Dad said.

Dad I still didn't proposed to her...... I said to him.

But she will be your wife in the future....... Dad said and I just rolled my eyes

I need to go Miss Manoban....... Mrs. Lee said.

Be careful Mrs. Lee...... I said to her.

You also should be careful Miss Manoban...... Mrs. Lee said then left.

What do you want to talk about Mr. Manoban?....... Joohyun asked him and I back hugged her.

I just want to say thank you for loving my daughter and making her heart soft again ....... Dad said to her.

My heart is not hard if it's hard that means I'm dead...... I stated.

Lalisa...... Joohyun said so I stayed quiet.

You don't need to thank me for loving your daughter Mr. Manoban......Joohyun said.

Just call me Dad...... Dad said to her.

Ne...... Joohyun said.

We will leave now....... I said and Dad was about to kiss Joohyun's cheek but I glared at him.

Let's go ....... I said to Joohyun and dragged her.

When we entered my car I looked at Joohyun.

No one can kiss you except me and our kids but for the kids just to your cheeks........ I said to her.

Yah! This is my lips no-

Joohyun didn't finished her statement when I kissed her.

That's mine now....... I said and pecked her lips.

Fine..... Joohyun said.

Good....... I said and started to drive.

Mom I hope you're still here our family is now happy the only missing is you but you're gone.