Chapter 33

Lisa Pov

So the man's intention is to kill me and he's not drunk what a stupid mind to think that he's drunk

Should I kill him?....... I asked them.

No...... He said firmly you know him.

But he almost killed me....... I said.

No you won't kill someone....... He said.

I will hire some bodyguards....... Yuri said.

No I don't want someone following me wherever I go...... I said.

But it's for your safety love......Joohyun said.

I can protect myself it's just that when I came out my head is already bleeding....... I said.

Make sure I don't want to see you dead....... Joohyun said.

You don't want to see me dead?......  I asked her and she nod her head.

Then closed your eyes........ I said to her then she playfully hit my arm and I heard our friends chuckled.

I'm serious Lalisa...... Joohyun said that made me gulped.

I'm not gonna die Hyun....... I said to her.

Papu we will go back now....... Larkin said.

I will stay here..... Joohyun said.

We will just stay with your kids in your house...... Jessica unnie said.

Can I just get discharge?...... I asked them.

No you need to rest........ They said in unison except for my kids and his friends.

Geez no need to say it at the same time...... I said to them

They are about to talk when someone knocked on the door so Jisoo opened it revealing Minnie.

Hey how's our doctor?....... Minnie asked.

Good can I leave?....... I asked her.

You need to rest....... Minnie answered

But there's nothing bad happened to my body right?...... I asked her.

Yes...... Minnie answered.

Thanks I'm glad you're the one who treated me...... I said to her.

Of course you trained me very well.....Minnie said.

I'll leave now I just want to see you ......Minnie added and I just nod at her.

Oh and btw there's a three girls and three boys wanted to go here.....Minnie said

Okay tell them to enter..... I said to her then she went out and after a few minutes three boys entered it's their ex suitors so me, Seulgi and Jisoo just rolled our eyes

What are you doing here?........ Jisoo asked them.

We're still not dead...... Seulgi said and I felt someone hold my hand then I looked at Joohyun.

Don't be jealous we don't have any feelings for them...... Joohyun said and pecked my lips.

Where's my cousin!?...... Someone shouted and the door opened harshly that made us startled.

Y-Yah! Unnie you're scaring us...... I said to her.

Lisa...... Sandara unnie said and she immediately went near me.

How are you?...... Sandara unnie asked.

I'm fine unnie........ I answered.

Next time be careful okay?.......Sandara unnie said and I just nod at her then she hugged me and we heard a fake cough.

Uhm that's mine...... Joohyun said and Sandara unnie pulled out from the hug the Joohyun hugged me.

Your girlfriend?....... Sandara unnie asked.

Ne I'm her girlfriend........ Joohyun said coldly.

Tss I didn't mentioned that you have a girlfriend Lali...... Sandara unnie said and Joohyun glared at me.

So flirting is your thing huh?......Joohyun asked.

Why would be flirting will be my thing if taking care of them is my thing?....... I asked her and looked at my friends.

Then why didn't you tell her that you have a girlfriend?...... Joohyun asked.

Are you jealous?...... I asked her.

Yes I am ....... Joohyun said in a serious tone.

I'm not aware that she can be this scary.