Chapter 20

Irene Pov

It's already our last subject for today but Lisa is still not here I'm wondering what is she doing by now.

Prof I'm sorry I'm late....... Lisa said.

I scanned her body and fuck she's really hot as hell but I saw something on her hand.

It's okay Miss Manoban I understand....... Our Prof said and Lisa sat down

What happened to your hand?....... I heard Jisoo asked her.

The blade losen and it hit my hand......I heard Lisa answered.

After our Prof taught us about the lesson all of us exited the room.

Papu....... Liam called her and they run towards her.

How's the homeschool?...... Lisa asked them and she hid her hand.

It's perfect Papu........ Larkin answered.

That's good where's Yuri?....... Lisa asked them.

Here...... Yuri unnie answered.

What happened to your hand?......Jessica unnie asked her worriedly.

Uhm the blade cause it unnie...... Lisa answered

You went there?....... Taeyeon unnie asked her.

Yes and the blade of the sternal saw losen that's why my hand is bleeding....... Lisa answered

Do you know who's that person you operated?.......... Moonbyul asked
her.

I think it's a Wang........ Lisa answered.

Wang? That's Mom's surname when she's still not married to Dad...... Yuri unnie said.

I don't really care....... Lisa said.

Wae?......... Tiffany unnie asked her.

They aren't beside us when we needed them....... Lisa said.

Plus we're not sure if that old man knows Mom....... Lisa added and we started walking towards the parking lot.

Let's go ....... Saeron said and before Jennie could enter the van Jisoo hold her wrist.

It's shocks us when Jisoo kissed Jennie  that made our friends scream.

Yah! That's my first kiss....... Jennie said to her when they break the kiss.

Tss you responded to the kiss tho........Jisoo said then smirked.

The both of you just came back from your business trip and now you're already making a move to them.......Solar said to them.

What can we say we don't want them to be with those men ...........Seulgi said.

How about their Papi?......... Suzy asked then we looked at Lisa who's finding something on her bag.

Got it...... Lisa said and she groaned in pain.

What happened?........ I asked her worriedly.

Uhm I just hit my hand........ Lisa answered.

Oh okay....... I said and about to go insider the van but she hold my hand.

I forgot to give you this....... Lisa said and handed me a two small box so I opened it revealing a ring and necklace.

 Lisa said and handed me a two small box so I opened it revealing a ring and necklace

T

T

-Thank you ........ I said and I felt my cheeks heated

Are you blushing?........ Lisa asked.

A-Ani...... I answered.

Why are you shuttering?........ Lisa asked.

Papi have different way.........Jeongyeon said

Uhm I'm asking Hyu-

Lisa didn't finished her statement when I kissed her I can't take it anymore so I kissed her.

When I break the kiss I saw our friends smirking while some of them are covering Liam, Lysander and Larkin's eyes.

Lisa...... Seulgi called her.

Papi ....... Yeri called her.

OMG she froze on her spot.

Earth to Papi........ Jisoo said.

Papi to Earth....... Wendy said

H-Hey let's go......... Lisa said and went to her car.

Aww our Papu is shy....... Lysander said then the three of them looked at me.

Bye future Mommy....... Larkin said and they followed Lisa.

Wow future Mommy.....,.... Joy said.

L-Lets just go........ I said and went inside the van

OMG her lips is so soft I'm already addicted to her lips like I wanted to feel it everytime.