Chapter 26

Irene Pov

When the Prof left our room all of us fixed our stuffs.

Lisa...... Seulgi called her but Lisa just left the room.

She's wearing her earpods pabo.......Wendy said then they followed Lisa.

Let's follow them....... Nayeon said so we followed them while we're behind Lisa and her friends we saw Bo-Gum,Gd and Amber.

Hi....... Amber said.

What are you doing here?.......Jennie asked and I noticed that Lisa and her friends stopped from walking they are also looking at us.

Can you do us a favor?....... Bo-Gum asked.

What is it?....... Krystal asked.

Uhm can you help us to make our girlfriend jealous because there's this three boys who keeps talking to them........ G-Dragon said.

Tss let's go....... Lisa said coldly that made me gulped.

Why us?....... I asked them.

Because they are aware that we courted the three of you....... Bo-Gum answered.

Wait it's not that easy....... Krystal said.

Bo-Gum our girlfriends is here.......Amber said.

Where?........ Bo-Gum asked.

Is that them?....... G-Dragon asked and pointed the three girls who's talking to Lisa and her friends.

Let's go you will help us..... Bo-Gum said and they dragged us towards them.

I missed you...... The girl said to Lisa and pinched her cheeks.

Baby...... G-Dragon called her then she looked at him.

Btw guys this is Yoo Jung, Minah and Sandara unnie........ Moonbyul said.

What are you doing here?....... Yoo Jung asked.

Uhm we will going on a date with them...... Bo-Gum answered then we looked at him.

Tss Lisa let's go on a date....... Sandara unnie said to her.

Go ahead no one is stopping you......Minah said and she hold Seulgi's hand same as Yoo Jung to Jisoo.

Good thing we don't have any problems...... Jeongyeon said and hugged Nayeon.

Let's go on a date Irene....... Bo-Gum said.

Unnie Lisa is killing you and Bo-Gum in her mind right now ...... Saeron whispered and I looked at Lisa she's glaring at us while she's clenching her fist.

Let's go...... Sandara unnie said and hold Lisa's hand then she dragged her while the two girls also dragged Seulgi and Jisoo.

I'm glad that , that's not happening to us ........ Joy said.

You just gave us a big problem....... I said to Bo-Gum.

What do you mean?....... Bo-Gum asked.

They are courting as...... Jennie answered.

Do you guys love them?........ Amber asked.

Isn't obvious?........ Krystal asked.

Let's go to the cafeteria maybe they are there....... Wendy said and we just nod at her and went to the cafeteria.

When we entered the cafeteria I saw Lisa's head is on Sandara unnie's shoulder.

What happened to her unnie?...... Rose asked her..

She's sleeping same as those two.....Sandara unnie answered and pointed Seulgi who's sleeping on Minah's shoulder same as Jisoo to Yoo Jung.

Uhm we can switch places if you wanted to unnie....... I said to her.

No I'm good....... Sandara unnie said.

Besides I missed this girl........ Sandara unnie answered.

You know her?....... G-Dragon asked.

None of your business....... Sandara unnie answered.

Let's talk........ Amber said then Sandara unnie signalled us to switch places to them.

Tell Lisa that I will visit her sometimes....... Sandara unnie said and all I can do is to nod then they left .

Aish does she knows Lisa for a long time?.