Chapter 34

Yuri Pov

Here I am watching Irene getting upset or jealous towards our cousin yeah Sandara is our cousin on mother side.

Hyun...... Lisa said and pulled Irene to her then she hugged her.

I love you so don't be jealous it's weird being jealous towards our cousin......Lisa said to her that made her and her friends shocked.

C-Cousin?....... Irene asked her and Lisa just nod at her.

M-Mianhe......... Irene said and about to stand up but Lisa tightened the
hug.

It's okay....... Sandara said to her.

But unnie why did you brought them here?....... Lisa asked her and looked at the three boys.

Don't worry they won't cause any trouble...... Sandara said as she looked at Dad.

You're back...... Sandara said to him and Dad looked down.

An I'm glad about that samchon.....Sandara added and smiled then Dad looked at her and hugged her

I looked at Lisa and she rolled her eyes maybe she's not ready to forgive him.

Lisa did you already forgiven samchon?....... Sandara asked her but Lisa just stayed quiet and hid her face on Irene's neck.

I already know the answer.......Sandara said.

Your Mom want you to forgive him.....Sandara said and I heard sobs.

Shh why are you crying?...... Irene asked Lisa.

I just missed my Mom..... Lisa answered then Irene wiped her tears and Sandara went near her.

She also misses you and Yuri especially you.....  Sandara said to her.

We will leave now ........ Sandara said.

I'll stay here...... Irene said and we just nod at her then left Lisa's room.

I hope Mom is watching us...... I said to her.

She's always watching the both of you....... Sandara said.

Should I be scared or not?....... I asked her and she smack my head.

It's your Mom not a killer...... Sandara said

Well you have a point there....... I said and hold Jessica's hand.

Do you think she's upset because of what happened to Lisa?....... I asked her.

Why would she be upset?.........Sandara asked

Because Lisa is the hospital and she almost died because of me....... I answered.

Are you the one who hit her?......Sandara asked and I shook my head.

Then don't blame yourself blame the person who's behind all of this......Sandara said.

But don't kill that person your Mom will really be upset if she know that her daughter killed someone......Sandara added.

Yeah that's true....... I said.

Well we go now bye....... Sandara said.

Bye...... I said then they left.

When will Papu will go home?.......Larkin asked.

If she's okay she can go home.......Tiffany answered.

When will she be okay?....... Lysander asked.

It depends if she won't be stubborn......Wendy answered.

But we don't have anyone to sleep with us tonight....... Liam said.

I will sleep with you...... I said.

Okay but I hope Papu will go home soon because we're more comfortable to her....... Larkin said.

Hmmm she will be okay soon your Papu is strong....... I said to them.

Grandpa we will go now....... Yeri said.

Okay smurf...... I said and before she could talk Saeron covered her mouth.

Don't confront unnie because she's right...... Saeron said then she dragged her.

Even she's calling me grandpa it's okay because she's the one who made Lisa laughed before Irene came to her life.

No One Pov

How is she?...... Ji Hyun asked her.

She almost died that's what Yuri said sungmo...... Sandara answered that made her froze.

But don't worry she's okay now.....Sandara said that made her sigh in relief.

Ma'am we already identified who hit your daughter....... A man said to her.

Who?...... Ji Hyun asked.

Tyler Kwon........ The man answered.

Protect Lisa at all cost and make sure you will make that Tyler be in jail.......Ji Hyun said.

I will ma'am....... The man said.

Thank you, you may leave now

Doyoung