Chapter 48

Next Day

Irene Pov

When we're already done eating breakfast we went to the hospital with the kids.

When we opened Lisa's room door we saw her looking in the window.

Morning love...... I said and pecked her lips.

Hi Dad...... Larkin said then they went near her.

Morning........ Lisa said then she looked at the door

Lisa...... Mom said.

Don't you ever faint again....... Mom said to her.

Mom just rest in peach I mean peace....... Lisa said.

I'm not dead Lisa........ Mom said to her.

Yes you are....... Lisa said.

Lisa she's not dead before the incident happened she went in the house to explain everything....... I said to her.

Baby I'm sorry....... Mom said to her but Lisa just looked in the window.

Are you not happy knowing that Mommy is alive?......... Mom asked
her but Lisa didn't respond.

Go to her...... Dad said so Mom went near to Lisa.

Lisa....... Mom called her.

What?........ Lisa asked.

I'm sorry please....... Mom said to her then Lisa looked at her.

That sorry can't bring back the time when I needed you the most...... Lisa said to her.

You're alive all this time but you didn't told us I need my Mom but she left us she left me....... Lisa added and looked down.

I'm so sorry....... Mom said to her.

Mom I almost give up I almost give up on my life....... Lisa said and her Mom hugged her.

I'm so sorry baby....... Mom said.

W-Wait Mom you're ruining the drama my wound hurts...... Lisa said so her Mom pulled out from the
hug.

D-Drama?...... Mom asked her.

Eomma I can't be upset to you......Lisa said to her that made her Mom cry harder that made Lisa panic

OMG Mom I'm sorry...... Lisa said then hugged her.

Yah! Lalisa why did you make Mom cry?....... Yuri unnie asked her.

Yah! Yuri why didn't you told me that Mom is alive?....... Lisa asked her.

We're just waiting for you to arrive last night but you got into a accident...... Dad said to her.

That bomb under my driver seat made me panic........ Lisa said as she looked at her hands.

I don't know what to do that time so I did my best to bring my car in the river....... Lisa added and I hold her hands.

It's okay now you're already safe...... I said to her.

And soon to be a father soon...... Mom said.

Aww I will take care of my grandchildrens........ Dad said.

Hey hey stop there we're the one who made the job....... Yeri said

Yeah we got tired making one.......Seulgi said and Krystal immediately covered her mouth while us we just looked down .

But we enjoyed it...... Jisoo said and Jennie covered her mouth then suddenly Yeri laughed.

What the hell are you laughing?......Jeongyeon asked her.

Look in the corner...... Yeri answered so we looked in the corner and I immediately covered her mouth stopping myself to laugh.

Why are reading bible Rose?....... Lisa asked her.

I don't want to hear it...... Rose answered.

Yeah the church girl also did it.......Seulgi said.

I just spread my kind....... Rose said.

Yeah we just spread that and combined it to another kind.......Wendy said.

Come here....... Lisa said so I sat beside her then she hugged me.

We will marry all of you before you guys give birth ........ Lisa said

That's good then ........ Tiffany unnie said.

We will have a new members of family Hyun...... Lisa said

Hmm and I'm glad about it....... I said to her.

I couldn't imagine how to have a husband like Lisa. Having them in one house maybe our kids will be more like them.