Chapter 41

Irene Pov

When we arrived at the university Lisa gave me a piggy back ride again and we're heading now in the cafeteria.

Oh Irene don't sleep there.,.... Jennie said.

It's okay for her to sleep............ Lisa said so I rested my head on her shoulder.

So what will we gonna dance?.........Lisa asked them.

It's up to you....... Seulgi answered.

And Lisa you will perform solo.......Taeyeon unnie said to her.

Uhm are you sure Papi will be our mentor grandpa?....... Yeri asked Yuri unnie.

Yes why?....... Yuri unnie asked her.

Hyun get down first...... Lisa said and I obeyed her.

Lisa sat down and patted her lap so I sat on her lap and placed my head on her shoulder again.

Because she's very strict mentor.....They said in unison.

Then that's good....... Jessica unnie said.

No it's not she will treat us like we're trainees....... Jisoo said.

I'm not doing that......  Lisa said.

Yes you are if we make a mistake even if it's just a little one we will do it from the top again and again until we perfect the dance......... Rose said.

At least the performance is good......Lisa said.

But our body will be dead....... Wendy said.

Are you tired?....... Lisa asked and I just hummed.

Let me make a choreography first......Lisa said to them.

Don't make it hard...... Moonbyul said to her.

It will be easy....... Lisa said.

Papi the easy dance for you is the difficult choreography that we need to practice....... Yeri said.

Aish Yuri you can teach them and Seulgi can help....... Lisa said to her.

Okay I will make the choreography but Lisa is still the mentor...... Yuri unnie said.

Okay we agree....... Jeongyeon said.

Uhm Lisa where did you went earlier?........ Tiffany unnie asked her.

In the company unnie...... Lisa answered.

And?........ Joy asked her.

The Wang Company and Lee Company will merge to our company Yuri .......Lisa said to her plainly.

Hmmm I think you don't trust them 100%......... Yuri unnie said to her.

But they won't betray us right?.......Lisa asked

You know it's okay to trust someone Lisa but you also need to be careful while trusting someone ........ Taeyeon unnie said to her.

Btw did you guys feel that there's an earthquake last night?...... Yeri asked causing Lisa to chocked.

Here....... Saeron said and handed Lisa the bottle of water.

Nope we didn't know about that ......Yuri unnie said.

Hmm are you sure?....... Jisoo asked her then smirked that made Yuri unnie gulped.

They did it too...... Lisa whispered.

You know grandpa if ever I made Saeron pregnant I might panic more than Saeron...... Yeri said.

OMG I remembered something......Seulgi said.

No!...... Yeri shouted that earned the students attention.

Lower your voice....... Lisa said to her.

Mianhe..... Yeri said.

Is that the time where we got into a fight except for Yeri and Rose but Yeri is the one who got hospitalized instead of us?......Wendy asked that caused us to laugh.

Yeah she should be the one who will get worry but we got worried because she fainted....... Jeongyeon said.

And the time where we saw a stray kids and infront of them there's a stray dogs we told Yeri to give the meat that we bought from the restaurant to the stray kids and the bread is to the stray kids but Yeri gave the bread to stray kids and the meat to the stray dogs.......... Moonbyul said.

Hey at least they have a food...... Yeri said.

It's always Yeri....... They said in unison.

Hmm it's not like you guys didn't do anything embarrassing...... Yeri said.

Actually we didn't because we're scared to Papi....... Rose said.

I'm also scared but I did that when Papi is in the mood ....... Yeri said.

That's why we ended up Papi leaving us in the crowd...... Seulgi said.

Yeah but she still loves us because when we don't know how to go back because we're in the other country she tried her best to find us........Wendy said and they smiled.

Well she don' have this stone heart before because she's taking care of the people in her own way.