Chapter 31

Irene Pov

We're now waiting in the living room for Lisa and her friends to fetched then suddenly we heard someone is knocking at the door.

I'll open it....... Solar said then she went in the door and opened it revealing Lisa's friends but Seulgi and Jisoo is not with them.

Let's go?....... Wendy asked.

Where's Seulgi,Jisoo and Lisa?…...Jessica unnie asked them.

Uhm we won't be attending class we will just here to bring them in the university........ Jeongyeon said.

You didn't answered my question.,...Jessica unnie said to her.

And why does Yuri is not answering my calls?.....… Jessica unnie asked them.

Also Taeyeon........ Tiffany unnie said.

Uhm the both of them is managing something important unnies.......Yeri said to them.

Then where are Seulgi, Jisoo and Lisa?.....… Jessica unnie asked them and you can see hesitation in their faces on answering Jessica unnie's question.

Byul answer Jessica unnie's question....... Wendy said to her.

Eh why me? Yeri you answer Jessica unnie's question....... Moonbyul said to her.

Is it hard to tell them that they are in the hospital?....….. Yeri asked them that made us shocked.

What happened?........  I asked worriedly.

Lisa happened....... Jeongyeon answered.

What happened to her?......…. I asked her.

She's still not waking up their father saw her in the road and her head is bleeding and she also have some bruises in her body.,...., Moonbyul answered.

What!?.….. I shouted.

I won't go in the university...,... I stated.

Hehe actually there's no school for one week....... Yeri said and we looked at her disbelief.

Let's go....... I said and we went in the van.

When we arrived in the hospital Lisa's friends lead the way towards her room.

When we entered the room I saw Lisa sleeping peacefully while there's something on her head.

Aish I'm really gonna kill that man......Someone said and we looked behind us and we saw Yuri unnie fumming in anger she didn't even noticed us when she entered the room.

What did you saw?....... Jisoo asked her.

It's confirmed Tyler is the one who's behind this he hit Lisa's head, shoulder, stomach and also her legs using the baseball bat and there's also a close up CCTV that Lisa came out from her car and her head is already bleeding maybe it accidentally hit the steering wheel because he stepped on the break when she saw someone standing in her line..,.... Yuri unnie answered and went near to Lisa.

Tyler? Is that the name of Jessica unnie's ex boyfriend?...... Saeron whispered and we nod at her.

Hon...... Jessica unnie called her then Yuri unnie looked at her.

Hey...... Yuri unnie said and hugged Jessica unnie.

Tyler did this to her?....... Jessica unnie asked her then Yuri unnie went near to Lisa and hold her hand.

Ne and we almost lost her last night...... Yuri unnie answered that made me stunned.

Go on go to her........ Jennie said so I went near to Lisa.

Baby wake up I just became your girlfriend last night but you also got confined here last night....... I said to her

Now I don't know what should I feel.,...Yuri unnie said.

But congrats...... Yuri unnie said and I just smiled at her then looked at
Lisa.

You should wake up Manoban your kids is waiting for you here and I'm also waiting here.