Chapter 9

Irene Pov

I got shocked when Lisa started dragging me away from Suho. While we're walking towards the room and she's still holding my hand someone shouted.

Papi!...... Two girls shouted and hugged Lisa causing her to let go of my hands.

Oh Winter, Ryujin....... Lisa said then the both of them pulled out from the hug

 Lisa said then the both of them pulled out from the hug

When did you arrived?

When did you arrived?....... Lisa asked them.

Just now Papi....... That girl Ryujin answered.

Can we live their again?........ Winter asked her.

Sure anytime....... Lisa answered then the both of them looked at me.

Who is she Papi?........ Ryujin asked her and before Lisa could answer someone spoke.

Her future girl....... Moonbyul answered while holding Solar's hand.

What's with the holding hands?.......Jessica unnie asked them and they immediately let go of my friends hands.

Come on grandma we just hold their hands....... Yeri said and Wendy immediately covered her mouth.

She's just joking unnie........ Jisoo said.

You're ruining our names........Moonbyul said

What? Yuri is grandpa so that means her girlfriend will be our grandma......Yeri said.

Are you guys sure that they are still single?....... Tiffany unnie asked them that made them quiet.

I'm good, bye...... Seulgi said then left.

Lysander, Liam, Larkin behave with them I'll be back if we're not doing anything....... Lisa said to them then they followed Seulgi.

They misunderstood it....... Taeyeon unnie said

But they also have a suitor........ Jessica unnie said.

Go to your class........ Yuri unnie said then we went to our room.

When we entered the room we saw Lisa and her gang is dancing infront.

Oh our Prof is not here for today that's why we won't be doing anything right now...... One of our classmates said.

OMG that body....... One of our classmates said they are more like eyeing to Lisa's exposed abs.

What the hell!? That's mine wait what are you saying Joohyun?

Lisa and her friends stopped from dancing when Suho and his friends entered the room.

Lisa....... D.O called her then they went near them.

Mianhe....... They said in unison and bowed their heads.

It's okay the reason why we're fighting is now over....... Wendy said to them.

Friends?........ Chanyeol asked them and offered a handshake.

Friends........ Lisa answered and they accepted the handshake.

Lisashi!...... Someone shouted and a group of men entered the room.

Hi Guys....... One of them said.
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jackson
Bambam
Luhan
Baekhyun
Chen
Xiumin

Eh who even asked your names?.......Jisoo asked them.

Rude....... Bambam said.

So they are part of us?........ Tao asked them.

What's up...... Ryujin said.

Let's go we don't have any prof right now....... Lisa said.

Lover boys are broken........ Winter said as they glared at her.

Let's go....... Lisa said then they left.

I don't have any suitor...... Saeron said.

So am I....... Solar said.

Me neither........ Nayeon said.

Also me ....... Joy said.

Maybe Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie is in the cafeteria....... Jennie said then we went towards the cafeteria.

When we entered the cafeteria Lisa and her group is in the other table with her kids while Yuri unnie, Jessica unnie, Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie are beside their table.

OMG it's just a suitor we don't even have feelings for them but why am I affected?