Chapter 28

No One Pov

While Lisa is driving her car at maximum speed towards their house she saw a man standing in her line so she immediately stepped on the break causing her head to hit the steering wheel .

Aish that hurts....... Lisa said and she hold her head then she saw a blood because it hardly hit the steering wheel.

Lisa went outside her car and when she got near to the man, the man hit her head using the baseball bat hardly.

OMG it's hurts...... Lisa said in her mind and her vision is getting blurry.

The man also hit Lisa's legs ,her stomach then to her shoulder.

I'll be back...... The man said.

And my name is Tyler tell that to your sister...... Tyler said and left but Lisa didn't heard it clearly but before she closed her eyes the name repeated on her mind.

-------------
While Min Ho is walking with his friends he saw a familiar car that stopped so out of curiosity he went near it so his friends followed him.

Lisa!..... Min Ho shouted when he saw her daughter's head is bleeding.

Let's use her car...... Dong Wook said and Min Ho carried Lisa towards her car.

Fuck the steering wheel have a blood...... Jong Ki said as he wiped the blood.

Go to the hospital now...... Min Ho said so Jong Ki stepped on the gas.

When they arrived at the hospital Minnie saw Lisa being carried so she immediately went near them

What happened?...... Minnie asked them.

We saw her in the road lying down while her head is bleeding...... Min Ho answered as he placed Lisa in the bed

Please do everything for her to be safe...... Min Ho said.

We will...... Minnie said and they brought Lisa in the operating room.

Who would do that to her?.......Gong Yoo asked.

I don't know but I know Lisa she's a kind person....... Min Ho said.

I need to tell this to Yuri...... Min Ho said.

Min Ho we don't have any phones with us....... Jong Ki said to him.

I will go to their but can you stay here for Lisa?….... Min Ho asked them.

Sure but be careful...... Dong Wook said to them.

Hmm I will ,..,.. Min Ho said.

Here's her car key...,.. Jong Ki said and handed Min Ho the key.

Bye..,.. Min Ho said and he went towards Lisa's car and started to drive towards their house.

--------
Ji Hyun bad news..,... Young Ae said to her worriedly.

What happened?..….. Ji Hyun asked her nervously.

Your daughter Lisa is in the hospital right now her head is bleeding.......Young Ae said that made Ji Hyun froze in her spot.

How?....... Ji Hyun asked her and her eyes became watery knowing that her daughter is in the hospital.

I'm in the hospital when I saw her being carried by Min Ho her head is bleeding and I saw some bruises on her legs and shoulder....... Young Ae said.

But we've been watching them and you know that Lisa never do something bad to others.,.... Ji Hyun said and released a deep sigh.

Assign some guards to them especially to her and find the one who's behind this........ Ji Hyun said to her.

I hope there's a CCTV where they found her...... Young Ae said.

You need to show yourself to them as soon as possible...... Young Ae added then left.

Wait for Mommy, Lisa but please be careful I don't want to know that you're in a hospital again.,,.. Ji Hyun thought.