Chapter 30

No One Pov

It's already two hours since they brought Lisa in the operating room and Yuri just cried.

She mentioned a name....... Jeongyeon said.

Tyler....... Seulgi said then Yuri looked at her.

It's Jessica's ex boyfriend...... Yuri said then Minnie came out from the Operating Room so they went near her.

Is she safe now?....... Min Ho asked her.

Hmmm let's just wait for her to wake up....... Minnie answered.

She won't die right?........ Yuri asked her.

I'm sure now she's safe unnie......Minnie answered.

I will just check her up tomorrow......Minnie said and they just nod at her then went to Lisa's room.

Hey I told you to go home after to bring Irene to their house but what happened?....... Yuri asked her.

Grandpa you're to noisy Papi is taking a rest...... Yeri said to her.

We need to confirm is Tyler is the one who's behind this....... Yuri said.

Why would he do this to her?......Min Ho asked her.

I don't know Dad....... Yuri answered.

Yuri we will go home we will be back tomorrow........ Moonbyul said.

Go with them I'll take care of Lisa.....Min Ho said to Yuri.

No I'll stay here....... Yuri said.

Nothing bad will happen to her I promise...... Min Ho said.

We won't leave her if you're still not here...... Gong Yoo said to her.

Before you leave here's her phone her wallpaper is your family photo......Jong Ki said and handed Yuri the phone.

Thanks ....... Yuri said then she went near to Lisa.

Don't give up I'm still waiting for you to have a child with Irene...... Yuri said to her and kissed Lisa's cheeks because there's something blocking her forehead.

Bye...... Yuri said then they left

Morning Came

When they woke up they take a bath and cook breakfast. After they ate they went back to the hospital with Liam, Lysander and Larkin.

How is she?....... Taeyeon asked them

She still not waking up....... Dong Wook answered.

What happened to Papu?....... Larkin asked.

She got in a incident Larkin........Rose answered.

Are they going to stay here?........Min Ho asked.

Yes so let's go where you guys found Lisa...... Yuri said to them.

We will just fetch our girlfriend including Irene....... Wendy said.

Who will stay here with Liam, Lysander and Larkin?....... Yuri asked them.

I'll just stay here...... Jisoo said.

Me also....... Seulgi said.

Okay take care of her if something bad happen call me....... Yuri said and the both of them just nod at her then they left.

Papi I know you can fight like literally you can make a person confine in the hospital....... Seulgi said to her.

I know right Papi can protect herself but if that attack was unexpected she can't protect herself especially we know that she didn't do something bad to anyone....... Jisoo said.

Wake up Irene will cry if she saw you still sleeping...... Seulgi said to her then Jisoo's phone rang then she pulled out her phone and she saw Mina calling so she answered it.

Yah! I've heard what happened how's Lisa?.......Mina asked her then Jisoo showed Lisa.

Aish who did this to her?.......Chaeyoung asked.

We don't know but we have a suspect....... Seulgi answered.

Who?....... Momo asked.

Jessica unnie's ex boyfriend........ Jisoo answered.

Eh it's Yuri's girlfriend but why is he targeting Lisa?....... Dahyun asked.

I don't know okay....... Seulgi said.

Update us if Lisa wake up....... Sana said.

We will....... Jisoo said .

Bye....... They said in unison and the call ended.

Hayst if I see that ex of Jessica unnie's I will punch his face hardly......Seulgi and Jisoo thought.