Chapter 10

Lisa Pov

Don't fall for her Lisa if you fall for her you will just get hurt because you don't know if she's still single plus you need to protect your wall.

Papu...... Liam called me.

Wae?......... I asked him then he looked at Yuri's table and I saw Mr. Manoban with them.

I can't call her Dad right now so Mr. Manoban don't blame me I know he's my father but nah I don't want to let my guard down.

Papu..,.. Larkin called me and I hummed.

Can you do as a favor?..….. Liam asked.

What is it?........  I asked him

Can you smile for us like the way you smile before?......... Lysander asked then suddenly I remembered what my Mom told me

Can you smile for me?...…… Mom asked and I looked down.

Just don't mind your Dad he's just drunk....... Mom said then lifted my head up.

Smile, you deserve to smile don't let someone take away that smile Lisa ......Mom said and I smiled.

Okay I'll smile now....,. I said and smiled.

I'm glad that I saw you smiling even it's not like before ....... I heard him said but I just shrugged it.

Sander we have a lot of Mommy........Larkin said to him

Where?........ Lysander asked then Larkin looked at the boys.

Yah! We're men........ Jackson said.

No your gays....... Jeongyeon said to him.

Okay that's true........ Bambam said.

Lisa....... Yuri called me then I looked at her.

Come here....... Yuri said and I obeyed her.

Wae?....... I asked her.

Dad wanted to talk to you .........Yuri answered and I looked at him.

I'm sorry Mr. Manoban but I'm kinda busy....... I said and went back to my friends.

Busy?......... Sehun asked

Yeah do you guys want to go with me in a business meeting?....... I asked them.

I thought you don't want someone to copy you ......... Kai said.

Yes just be true to yourself....... I said.

Papu can we come?......... Lysander asked.

Sure so let's go?....... I asked them.

Ne ....... They said in unison then we left the cafeteria.

I know Yuri might get angry but I can't believe her she just forgiven him after he left us like we're not his kids that time. I know it's already in the past but I'm still stuck there and I don't know how to leave the past.

Irene Pov

All of us got shocked when she called her Dad a Mr. Manoban like what the hell? He's her Dad.

Just let her and be thankful that she still respect you....... Yuri unnie said to him.

I understand but I won't give up..,...Mr. Manoban said.

Where are they going?........ Suzy asked.

Maybe business meeting.....,. Taeyeon unnie answered.

But they still have class..,.... Mr. Manoban said.

Don't worry Dad they are not neglecting their studies..... Yuri unnie said to him.

That's good....... Mr. Manoban said.

I'm glad that you changed and not being the drunky father,...... Yuri unnie said to him

Unnie we will go now....... I said to them.

Btw Irene, Jennie, Krystal your suitor wanted a dinner in this restaurant......Jessica unnie said and handed me the paper.

Okay bye........ I said and we went to our next class.

If before I'm excited about this now I'm like getting annoyed by it or somewhat it's like I don't know why am I still agreeing with this dinner or date.