Chapter 45

No One Pov

When Lisa left the university she called a restaurant to bring foods in their house while Doyoung is secretly following her.

I'll just go in the river for a moment.....Lisa said.

When she's near in the river she heard a beeping under her seat so she grabbed her phone and picture what is under it and she got shocked when she saw a bomb.

15 seconds?....... Lisa said.

Lisa looked at the river and she don't have any choice but to stop the car in the river then she jumped out of her car and it exploded at the same time.

Calm down Lisa....... Lisa said and her hands started trembling.

Inhale exhale Lisa calm down......Lisa said and her whole body started to tremble .

W-Who will put a bomb on my car?......Lisa asked then suddenly her phone vibrated so she looked what is it and she saw a message.

Unknown Number
That's my second attempt and here's my final attempt

Attempt?....... Lisa asked and right after she heard a gun shot that made her flinched.

W-Wow maybe this is the last attempt........ Lisa said as she laid down.

~~~~~~'~~~~~

Aish shit that's Tyler....... Doyoung said.

Yah!..... Doyoung shouted.

Who are you?...... Tyler asked him as he hid the gun behind him.

You're going with me....... Doyoung said to him and about to touch him but Tyler fired his gun luckily Doyoung moved fast.

No choice...... Doyoung said and fired Tyler's hand.

You're going with me........ Doyoung said and dragged Tyler..

~~~~~~'~~~~~~

Lisa is slowly closing her eyes and she already lost a lot of blood then suddenly her phone rang so she used all her energy to reach the phone.

Love where are you?...... Irene asked her.

In the river love....... Lisa answered weakly.

Are you okay?....... Irene asked her.

Ne I'll hang up now....... Lisa said and ended the call as she closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~'~~~~~

So what did she said?....... Jessica asked her.

She said she's in the river unnie.......Irene answered.

I'm going to make a call to her bodyguard....... Ji Hyun said.

Eh she doesn't have one Mom she doesn't want a bodyguard who's following her everywhere...... Yuri said to her.

I hired one but she doesn't know it......Ji Hyun said to her.

I'm gonna call Doyoung...... Ji Hyun said and they just nod at her.

Ji Hyun was about to dial Doyoung's phone but Young Ae entered the house.

Seriously can you guys knock first before entering our house?...... Yuri asked them.

Mrs. Lee why are you here?...... Min Ho asked her .

Oh I'm not surprised that you know Mrs. Lee as our representative......Ji Hyun said to them

Representative?....... Yuri asked her.

Yes she's from the Wang Company right?...... Ji Hyun asked them and they just nod at her.

We owned that company and Mrs. Lee or Young Ae is my best friend...... Ji Hyun said.

Wow so our family's company merged together....... Yuri said and Ji Hyun just nod at her.

Btw why are you here?...... Ji Hyun asked Young Ae.

Doyoung already brought Tyler in jail....... Young Ae answered.

Tyler?....... Jessica asked.

Yes we're aware on what she did to Lisa..... Ji Hyun answered.

Let's go to him...... Yuri said and about to leave but her phone suddenly rang so she answered it.

Unnie emergency........ Minnie said that made her nervous.

W-Wae?...... Yuri asked her.

Lisa make it fast bye...... Minnie said and the call ended.

Who's that unnie?...... Irene asked her.

We need to go in the hospital...... Yuri answered as she bit her lower lips.

W-Wae?...... Ji Hyun asked her but Yuri just went to her car.

Let's just go Jong Ki stay here with the kids...... Min Ho said and he just nod at him then they followed Yuri.