Chapter 4

Irene Pov

While we're walking towards outside the university Jennie spoke.

Uhm Yuri unnie where are your parents?...... Jennie asked her.

If it okay to answer...... Jennie added.

Oh our Mom is already and our Dad he left us when our Mom died since then I didn't saw Lisa crying anymore it's like she's dead inside...... Yuri unnie answered.

Oh yeah I didn't saw Papi crying since we met her...... Yeri said.

When we got outside we saw Lisa facing four men.

Why are you here?...... Yuri unnie asked the man.

Yuri I'm here to fix our family.......The man answered maybe he's their father.

Lisa please...... The man said to her

Please let Daddy fix this....... The man said to them.

I don't have any Daddy since my Mom died Mr...... Lisa said to him coldly and walked passed through him.

Yuri please....... The man said and kneeled down .

Min Ho...... One of them said.

 One of them said

Who are they?...... Yuri unnie asked him coldly.

This is Jong Ki, Dong Wook and Gong Yoo....... Mr. Min Ho answered

 Min Ho answered

I can't blame Lisa for not looking at you as her Dad

I can't blame Lisa for not looking at you as her Dad...... Yuri unnie said to him.

Please Yuri let me explain...... Mr. Min Ho answered.

Explain? You left us when Mom died....... Yuri unnie said to
him.

Yuri I left because I need to pay all my debts...... Mr. Min Ho said to her.

That's your explanation?....... Yuri unnie asked him in disbelief.

That's true we helped Min Ho to pay all of it and he also have a company now....... Mr. Gong Yoo said

Okay that's your side and I understand that...... Yuri unnie said.

But you left when Mom died you didn't even think about us about Lisa....... Yuri unnie said to him.

You have plenty of times to show yourself to us again but why did it takes for 12 years!?....... Yuri unnie shouted.

I don't know how to face you and Lisa...... Mr. Min Ho said.

Please give me a chance Yuri......Mr. Min Ho said to her.

I always visited you and Lisa but I don't know how to show myself to you and to Lisa knowing that you will just hate me....... Mr. Min Ho added.

I hate you but....... Yuri unnie said and released a deep sigh.

But you're still our Dad and I missed my Dad...... Yuri unnie said and started to cry and Mr. Min Ho hugged her.

Dad..... Yuri unnie said and hugged him back.

Shh Daddy won't leave you again......Mr. Manoban said to her and pulled out from the hug.

So who are they?.…... Mr. Manoban asked her and wiped her tears.

This is our friends Dad this are Suzy, Jennie, Solar, Nayeon, Saeron,Krystal, Irene, Taeyeon and Tiffany..... Yuri unnie said.

While they are Lisa's kids or friends Yeri, Wendy, Seulgi, Jisoo, Rose, Jeongyeon and Moonbyul...... Yuri unnie said to him while Lisa's friends is looking at him with blank expression.

And this is Jessica my girlfriend......Yuri unnie said to him.

It's nice meeting you Jessica......Mr. Manoban said and they shake hands.

Grandpa before you celebrate we should find our Papi...... Yeri said to her.

Maybe she will go to the restaurant...,.Taeyeon unnie said.

I doubt about that Papi will just go wherever her feet stops..,....Seulgi said.

Let's find her then.,... Mr. Jong Ki said and we just nod at him.

It's easy for Yuri unnie to forgive their Dad but why does Lisa is having a heart that is like hard as a stone?