Chapter 16

Lisa Pov

When the event is already over we decided to go back and before we could leave the venue someone blocked our way.

Uhm excuse....... Jeongyeon said.

Lisa...... The old man said

Who are you?........ I asked him.

You don't know us?........ The old woman asked.

Uhm that's why I'm asking........ I said.

Can someone please tell them that I wanted to go back because I'm already tired.

We're your grandparents....... The old man said.

I'm sorry sir but I really don't know you and about my relatives I already forgot them....... I said politely but deep inside I want to leave but of course I need to be polite because I know all of them is looking at us.

Lis I'm creeping out now......  Rose whispered.

We're leaving....... I said to them and we bowed our heads and left the venue.

When we got back Wendy opened the door and they started to laugh when we saw our friends wearing a wig and skirt they also have make up on their faces.

HAHA what happened to you guys?......Seulgi asked them while laughing.

We're girls for them ........ Jackson answered and they looked at Liam, Lysander and Larkin who's busy on reading books.

Papu we posted their pictures.......Lysander said and handed the phone.

What the hell!?........ Moonbyul said and they started to laugh harder.

I feel disappointed to myself on letting them do this to us ......... Luhan said.

Why did you agreed with them again?...... I asked them and sat down.

Because they said that they are making you happy........ Taehyung answered.

Aww next time kids invite us so we can help you with them....... Jisoo said and they high five with them

So how's the event?........ Suho asked.

Exhausting....... Yeri answered.

Wae?........ Bambam asked.

Because she didn't saw gargamel......Wendy answered.

Yah! For the last time I'm not a smurf....... Yeri said

I'm not saying that you're a smurf tho....... Wendy said and I grabbed my phone and decided to text Yuri.

Lali
Do you know who are our relatives?

Jessica's husband
Just on Dad's side but to Mom's side I don't know

Lali
There's an old couple and they said that they are our grandparents

Jessica's husband
Oh I don't know but btw Dad is there did you talked to him?

When I read her message I just hid my phone why did she forgiven him again that fast?

Come on guys were small here Joy is way taller than you...... Yeri said to her.

Okay okay that's enough kids go to sleep...... I said to them.

Night........ Kai said and the boys went to sleep

Maybe later Lis I will just call Suzy.....Rose said and I looked at the others.

Solar...... Moonbyul said.

Saeron ....... Yeri said.

Nayeon ...... Jeongyeon said.

Joy...... Wendy said.

I love my life....... Seulgi said and went to her room.

I love you self ....... Jisoo said and went to her room.

Let's sleep......  I said to Liam, Lysander and Larkin and we went to our room.

When the three of them is already sleeping I peek at the living room and I saw my friends busy talking to their phone so I just went to the balcony

I don't know but what if i didn't saw what happened before what if Lalisa Manoban doesn't exist does Mom will still be alive by now?

My smile can't hide the pain any longer.

I want to give up but I'm still thinking about the others.

Mom would you be upset if I let someone take my smile away?

Mom I want to hug you and take a rest because your daughter is already tired on everything.

Mom please come back your daughter can't take it anymore I'm already losing my life.

Mom I can't find any ways to smile again like how I use to smile before.