Chapter 19

No One Pov

When Lisa arrived at the hospital she went straight to the Operation Room with her friend Minnie.

I'mma watch....... Minnie said.

Details....... Lisa said.

He have a heart problem...... Minnie answered.

Okay let's start....... Lisa said to them.

Scalpel...... Lisa said and the nurse handed her the scalpel.

I can't believe that this man have a heart problem yet he went to a business trip....... Lisa said in her mind.

-----+/

It's not bleeding...... Ji Hyun said

My niece is a good doctor...... Sang Jin said.

Doctor Manoban is the best doctor that Korea have...... One of the doctors said.

The surgery is going smooth.......Ji Hyun said but something happened.

Lisa!...... Ji Hyun shouted when the blade of the sternal saw losen and hit Lisa's hand.

It's normal that the blade will losen but it hit Doctor Manoban's hand......One of the doctors said.

Can she continue the surgery?......Ji Hyun asked worriedly.

This is the second time that this happen to her Miss and we're sure that Doctor Manoban will handle this perfectly........ The doctor answered.

---------

Minnie went near to Lisa and put a new gloves on her hand.

I need your assistance........ Lisa said to her and Minnie nod at her and they switched places.

Can you do it?....... Minnie asked her.

I can and I won't let someone die on my hands....... Lisa answered and they continued the surgery.

--------

When the surgery is over Lisa went out and saw Lee Young Ae.

Mrs Lee....... Lisa said and bowed her head.

How's the surgery?....... Young Ae asked her.

It's successful Mrs. Lee....... Lisa answered.

Thank you ....... Young Ae said then she noticed that Lisa's hand is bleeding.

What happened to your hand?......Young Ae asked her worriedly knowing that Ji Hyun will get worry.

Nothing Mrs. Lee I need to go I will just take care of this in my office .......Lisa said and bowed her head then left.

Young Ae went where Ji Hyun's Dad room is located and when she opened it she saw Ji Hyun holding her Dad's hand.

I heard your daughter who lead the surgery....... Young Ae said.

Yeah and I'm glad that it's successful....... Ji Hyun said.

Her hand is bleeding....... Young Ae said and sat down.

I heard one of the nurse offered her to take care of her hands but she declined it....... Ji Hyun said.

She's independent....... Young Ae said

But sometimes she need someone who will take care of her....... Ji Hyun said.

But the way you describe your two daughters they are caring especially your oldest she's like a mom to Lisa right?....... Young Ae asked her.

Yes but it's been 12 years and Lisa changed a lot than I expected.......Ji Hyun said.

She suppose to take care of herself......Ji Hyun added.

Maybe someone can do that for her Hyun ....... Young Ae said.

You know when we saw her in the venue in the midnight I feel like I need to hug her and I feel like she needs me beside her....... Ji Hyun said.

Your daughter is strong as you remember when you're dying and your parents took you away.......Young Ae said to her.

Yeah I heard that and I'm really upset that they did that to Yuri and Lisa but I'm glad that I'm alive thanks to my Dad's friend which is a doctor........Ji Hyun said.

Don't worry Yuri,Lisa, Mommy will be back soon..... Ji Hyun thought.