Chapter 29

Yuri Pov

All of Lisa's friends is already here but still she's not here. It's our dinner time already.

Where did she go?........ I asked them and before they could answer we heard someone knocking in the door.

Byul open the door........ I said to her then she went to the door and opened it revealing Dad so I went near him.

I'm about to tell him that he should leave before Lisa arrive but I saw some bloods on her shirt.

What happened to your shirt?...... I asked him calmly.

Y-Yuri...... Dad said and his eyes became watery but I stayed quiet.

L-Lisa........ Dad said.

She's not here so leave Dad...... I said to him and tears started to flow on his cheeks but I just walked towards the living room.

She's in the hospital........ Dad said that made me stopped

What do you mean?......... I asked him.

We saw her in the road and her head is bleeding....... Dad answered that made me froze.

Let's go where you brought her.......Moonbyul said

We brought her in her hospital.......Dad said so I immediately went to my car and drove towards her hospital

When I arrived I saw Minnie came out from the Operating room so I went near her

How's Lisa?........ I asked her.

Her shoulder, stomach and legs got hit and it's not just bruises but good thing there's nothing bad happened but her head we still need to observe her.....Minnie answered.

Thank you may I see her?....... I asked her.

Sure follow me unnie...... Minnie said then she started to walk so I followed her.

She's inside...... Minnie said and I nod at her then entered the room.

When I saw Lisa I felt stabbed in my chest seeing my sister here I never imagine that she will be here with this kind of situation.

I walked towards her and sat down in the chair beside her bed then I hold her hand.

Don't worry I will make the person who's behind this........ I said to her then the door opened revealing our friends also Dad with his friends.

Taeyeon stayed in the house she will just go here tomorrow morning with Liam, Lysander and Larkin......Moonbyul said and I just nod my head

Dad can you bring me tomorrow morning where you found Lisa?...... I asked him while still looking at Lisa.

Sure...... Dad answered.

Did she do something wrong to others?....... Dad asked

Ani....... I answered.

I'm aware about her life...... I added.

U-Unnie...... I heard Lisa's voice so I looked at her.

Are you okay?....... I asked her.

I c-can't handle it...... Lisa said weakly that made tears came out from my eyes

You won't leave me right?........ I asked her.

I d-didn't do anything....... Lisa said weakly

No you're strong right? Your kids is waiting for you...... I said to her.

Unnie I t-think I'm really weak...... Lisa said and she slowly closing her eyes.

Tyler...... Lisa said and the machine started to make a noise.

No Lisa....... I said and started to cry.

Yuri they need to get her...... Dad said.

No Lisa needs me....... I said to him.

Unnie I will do everything......Minnie said and they brought Lisa.

L-Lisa.......

I can't lost you please.