Chapter 22

Irene Pov

I followed Lisa when she left the cafeteria and I ended up in a open area. I saw Lisa underneath the tree so I went near her.

Her eyes are closed when I got near her.

Hey...... I said and she opened her eyes then smiled.

You're here....... Lisa said and I sat down beside her.

Are you okay?........ I asked her. 

I wish I know how........ Lisa answered and smiled bitterly.

There's something in my mind that kills me a lot....... Lisa said.

Lisa I'm here for you.......... I said to her.

I know....... Lisa said.

Lisa tell me where it hurts....... I said to her softly.

Everything hurts Hyun....... Lisa said and smiled.

Can you please stop smiling?....... I asked her and she chuckled.

Now I'm confused you guys wanted to see me smile now I'm smiling you guys want to see me cry....... Lisa said.

Lisa...... I said and I cupped her face.

You can let it out I'm here to listen........I said and her eyes became watery.

Hyun it's too hard I'm tired....... Lisa said and tears started to flow on her cheeks.

I'm always holding a rose a beautiful rose full of thorns....... Lisa said and I hugged her.

M-Mom I can't save her ....... Lisa said while crying

I'm too late to save her ........ Lisa added.

Darkness is taking my light away......Lisa said.

Shh I'm always here let me help you....... I said to her.

Let me help you to bring the light that darkness took away ........ I added.

Let's go back...... I said to her but I felt my shoulder became heavy.

I looked at Lisa and she's sleeping you must be really tired keeping that pain for 12 years.

No One Pov

Your daughter is strong....... Young Ae said while they are looking at Lisa and Irene underneath the tree.

But she can't be strong everytime......Ji Hyun said

But look she's crying or more like she's already sleeping...... Young Ae said.

Should I be worry or not?....... Ji Hyun asked her.

Be thankful that she already cried it's been 12 years....... Young Ae said.

12 years of watching them...... Ji Hyun said.

12 years knowing that you're dead......Young Ae said

But why didn't you told them that you're alive?........ Young Ae asked her.

I'm scared and I really felt bad knowing that my two daughters is living on their own........ Ji Hyun said.

Look at that woman she's taking care of your daughter very well...... Young Ae said

Do you know who's that woman?........Ji Hyun asked her.

Bae Irene or Bae Joohyun her parents is already dead and she's living with her friends including your daughter's girlfriend Jessica....... Young Ae answered.

Yuri's girlfriend?........ Ji Hyun asked Young Ae nod at her.

So Lisa is still single?....... Ji Hyun asked

Why don't you just show yourself to them?....... Young Ae asked her.

I still need time........ Ji Hyun said.

I'm just telling you what if something happened and your family think that you're dead?....... Young Ae asked her.

Nothing will happen....... Ji Hyun said as she looked at Lisa.

Nothing will happen right?...... Ji Hyun asked.