Chapter 21

One Week Later

Yuri Pov

One week and Irene made Lisa smile the real smile that I know but that smile can cover her pain.

The necklace and ring looks perfect on you....... Lisa said to Irene that made her blushed.

You and your sister is good on your words....... Jessica whispered.

Of course we're Manobans....... I said then Lisa looked at me.

What?....... I asked her.

Nothing........ Lisa answered.

Hi...... Dad said and I stand up then kissed her cheeks.

I looked at Lisa and I think she didn't noticed Dad because she's busy playing Irene's finger.

Lisa........ Dad called her then she looked at him.

Wae?......... Lisa asked him.

Can we talk?...... Dad asked her and I signaled all the students to leave the cafeteria.

About what?......... Lisa asked him coldly.

Can you give me a second chance?......Dad asked her then Lisa stand up.

I don't know what second chance is.....Lisa said.

Lisa please....... Dad said to her.

I already closed my doors for you.....Lisa said to him.

Lisa ....... Dad said then Lisa looked down.

I'm not loving the darkness that is hugging me..... Lisa said.

I'm fine but I'm tired....... Lisa said and she looked at us coldly.

Lisa...... I called her softly.

I already started my life a new life but why, why do you have to ruin it?......Lisa asked him.

Why do you have to remind me how you left us when we needed someone?........ Lisa asked him

While seeing your face the past is all I could think the past that made me turn into this........ Lisa said.

I shouted your name for a hundred of times hoping that you'll arrive to help us stop those men who took Mom away but you didn't........ Lisa said.

I told to myself Lisa your Dad won't come anymore he already left you,he hated you ,your Dad loves Yuri and not you...... Lisa said and smiled bitterly.

But thank you, thank you because I became brace I became strong since you left us....... Lisa said.

Thank you because I realized that I don't need someone to take care of me and love me....... Lisa added and left.

I'll follow her....... Irene said and I just nod at her then she left.

Dad only loves me I always hear Lisa said that to Mom and I always ask Dad why and he answered that he almost lost Mom because of her.

She can't forgive me anymore......Dad said.

Everything will be okay Dad ...... I said to her.

She's innocent that time and I blamed her for almost losing your Mom......Dad said and looked down.

I always shouted at her like there's no more tomorrow I always tell her some hurtful words....... Dad added.

She always understand me but she already gave up........ Dad said and I hugged him.

She will forgive you just give her time 12 years is not easy for us especially for Lisa she always cry until she got tired...... I said to him.

She always smiled but she also got tired. She always fighting and I hope she won't get tired doing that.

I missed my sister I already saw her smile again like before but I never saw her cry to release the pain she's feeling everyday.