Chapter 6

Yuri Pov

When Lisa came out from the range rover a three kids came out from it also.

Liam, Lysander, Larkin go inside the house wait for me in the living room...... Lisa said to them then the three of them went inside the house

Lisa what's happening?....... I asked her.

They are my sons now ...... Lisa answered

We're worried sick about you and now we will now that you have sons....... I said to her.

Just let me it's my life....... Lisa said.

I know it's your life but Lisa I'm still your sister and I'm just worried about you....... I said to her.

I'm fine I'm always fine....... Lisa said.

I'm going inside they are waiting for me and we already ate dinner......Lisa added and entered the house.

Yeri you're already a grandma .......Seulgi said to her.

No they are my siblings........ Yeri said as we entered the house.

I have a room for the three of you......We heard Lisa said then they went upstairs.

I wonder where did she got those three kids...... Jessica said.

I know she adopted it legally.......Taeyeon said.

But that fast?...... Irene asked.

Well she doesn't want a slow process she wanted fast process...... Moonbyul said.

Let's eat...... Rose said.

After we ate dinner I went upstairs to see Lisa. While I'm heading towards her room I heard a voice from the room that Lisa made so I peek to know what's happening.

Papu can you sleep with us?...... Liam asked her.

Wae?....... Lisa asked him

Our parents is always sleeping with us....... Lysander answered.

But you have your siblings with you.....Lisa said to him.

Please Papu we want to sleep with you....... Larkin said.

Okay but let's just go to my room......Lisa said to them so I immediately hid when they went outside the room.

When they entered Lisa's room I peek again and Lisa is beside Larkin.

Do you guys want to go in school?......Lisa asked them.

We do homeschooling when our parents is still alive Papu...... Larkin answered.

Okay homeschooling will do....... Lisa said then the three of them yawned.

Oh sleepy huh?...... Lisa asked them and they just nod at her then Lisa stand up and kissed their forehead

Goodnight my three prince...... Lisa said and went out of her room.

Lisa...... I called her then she looked at me.

Wae?........ Lisa asked.

Can they sleep here?...... I asked her then she looked downstairs.

It's up to you ........ Lisa answered and about to go in her office.

Lisa have a office here so am I .

Why did you adopted them?...... I asked her

Because they are homeless and they are still kids...... Lisa answered.

Three kids Lisa.,... I said to her.

I can't separate them they are siblings Yuri...... Lisa said.

Lisa...... I said.

You know that is hard to live without our parents I just doesn't want them to experience it....... Lisa said and went to her office.

But I hope they can make you smile like the way you smile before it's weird but I want to see you cry I just want you to release it I'm your sister but I don't know if you still can handle it I know you're in pain Lisa so please let it out.