When you're on your Period

This one is from My-My1313 ⊂(・▽・⊂)I thought I'd do this one because I am also suffering from the period atm lmao

I thought I'd do this one because I am also suffering from the period atm lmao.

=This chapter is based off of my experiences=

Soooo let's get on with this chapter (つ≧▽≦)つ

Your Pov

I woke up this morning, feeling bright and feeling a bit jittery. It probably must be from the hot cocoa I drank last night.

Anywhales, I was feeling quite jolly ready to take on this days challenges.

But then the bloody reign happened.

I didn't quite notice it at first, I was still feeling normal as I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen to grab some morning snacks to nibble on.

Dad was already sitting on the table, carefully sipping on his probably boiling hot coffee. He looked pretty busy as he read todays newspaper.

I could hear him softly grumble as he reads his newspaper while i grab the milk carton in the refrigerator, softly humming as I do so.

"Mornin dad." I greeted, my eyes were still kinda droopy as I poured myself a glass. My back was faced at my dad, and that's when it happened.

I could hear dad chuckling a bit, I assumed it was because of something he read that he thought was funny so I didn't think much of it. But then I heard him say—

"Is it shark week already?"

My heart halted to a stop as I turned around to look at my dad. My eyes held a questioning look, and my brows were up as I took a sip of milk.

I didn't want to believe his words, he's probably just kidding around like he always does. Typical dad.

"Oh maybe nah. I accidentally sat on a berry last night." I then shrugged, remembering that thing that happened last night.

Luka brought some of my favorite berries and I accidentally sat on a ripe, squishy one when it rolled off of the plate.

My dad raised a brow. "Just check your butt you goofball." He then tells me, before going back to reading is newspaper.

I took a small gulp, by body tense and I started to feel nervous. I have so many plans with Luka today and we won't be able to do most or probably any of them if I have my period.

I finished gulping up my milk. Then I immediately dashed up my room to confirm my father's suspicions.

I looked in the mirror in horror, and sure enough there was a darkish red stain on my bum. I bit down on my lip, trying to find the best in my situation. But sadly there was none.

Who wants to have period anyways. This is the most annoying thing ever!

Buut I do get scared when I don't get my period. I'm such a hypocrite.

I low groan escaped my lips as I plopped back down on my bed. All the plans I made for Luka and I were down the drain, I won't be able to go hang out with him today. First day periods are really strong.

My stomach started to grumble, then I felt this sharp pain on my abdomen. It's as if I was being stabbed from behind, and the cut was sprinkled with salt.

Worse case scenario ever.

And as if my day couldn't get any worse, I heard my phone ring. I picked up my phone and saw the familiar number, and I immediately panicked.

I wasn't sure if I should answer, buut Luka would definitely get petty if I don't. So I picked up.

"Hey baby girl, I just wanted to greet you a good morning. Annnd to tell you that you should definitely wear that sweater I got you because the news said today's gonna be pretty cold. I don't want my princess getting the sniffles."

I took a small gulp. Fits of nervous giggles escaped my lips as I sit down on my bed, my hands on my abdomen as I try to subside the pain.

"Hey L-luka! Goodmorning to you too!" I then said, probably a tad bit to force than expected. I bit down on my lip, silently praying that Luka didn't notice the tone of voice.

But of course, nothing gets pass Luka.

"Somethings wrong." He then said. I rolled my eyes, subconsciously knowing that he won't see me buut it's just for dramatic effect.

"I'm flowing like niagra, but like, more bloody." I groaned, feeling another sharp pang on my abdomen.

"Oh no. Does it hurt?"  I could hear the worry and concern in his tone of voice. But the period got the best of me.

"Ya think?" I snapped at him, my eyes rolling as I say so.

I hear a small chuckle evoke from Luka. "Yeaaah it's bad. I'll be right back babe. Love you!"

He gave me some smoochy noises before he ended the call, i could only laugh at his adorableness and wait for him to come back. The pain was almost unbearable and it had me drifting to a soft slumber.

I woke up to knock on my bedroom door. I felt icky and sweaty and I'm pretty sure my bums covered with so much blood. But nonetheless, I stood up and started to steadily walk up the door.

"Mm coming." I groaned out.

I opened the door to my room, and sure enough, Luka stood there with plastic bags on both hands.

He had a wide smile on his face and it had me confused. What's he doing here?

"Luka?" I looked at him confused.

"The one and only sweetheart." He then retorts back at me.

I invited him inside my room, and then plopped back down on the bed. I heard shuffling and saw Luka settle down the plastic bags on my table.

"I'm sorry we have to cancel our plans for today." I then mumbled, nuzzling my head on the pillow as I try not to concentrate on the pain im feeling right now.

"It's fine babe, don't worry. I made new plans." He then said. I shot up head up and tilted it to the side.

"Which is?"

"I'm going to take care of my girlfriend."