❥ 19. Flōrentis

Flōrentis
(Adjective)

abounding in flowers, being in bloom and adorned with plentiful flowers

♡♡

🎶Abhi kuch dino se

Tangled limps, messy hairs, light snores, congested bed space and the list goes on and on

Tangled limps, messy hairs, light snores, congested bed space and the list goes on and on. But she could take them all and many more only if Mahira got a sleep like this, every night. Void of dreams, happy or sad doesn't matter. Void of wariness and void of Nightmares.

She laid wide awake, eyes staring at the light purple ceiling, one arm rolled, tucked under her head. Another was taken by a heavily sleeping Sakshi in the middle. She was unbothered with the blinding sunrays, so was Vandita.

Mahira bit the insides of her lower lip as she tried untangling her hand from her grip, They had to be passed out like this after a wild night of booze, dance and fast food, all in the name of Mahira's bachelorette.

She slowly moved but got a kick on her back and she fell down from the bed, her palms stretched out landing on the soft rug.

"Ahh" She winced, rubbing her hip as Sakshi sprawled on the bed. Mahira narrowed her eyes at her sleeping figure, sighing.

She yawned, rubbing her eyes she looked at the water jug on opposite bedside table, walking towards it, picking it up she was halfway pouring herself a glass when another nudge landed on her, making her yelp in surprise as the water fell from the brim, drenching the two souls deep in sleep.

Mahira's eyes widened, mouth gaped as the mirth was ready to fall out of her lips, bursting into laughter.
Vandita panted for breath, eyes half Open, drooping in sleep.

"Flood, Flood, Flood" Sakshi screamed from her place, her limps flying all around to save herself, hitting Vandita in ribs.

"Oh god, Idiot" V yelped in pain, returning the favor to Sakshi who frowned taking in the room.

Mahira clamped her lips shut to stop her laughter but failed miserably as her hysteric giggles filled the whole room.

A flying pillow landed on her face, she gasped in surprise.

"There are thousands better ways to wake someone Mahi" V chastised with her narrowed eyes, wiping off the trailing water drops.

"I did nothing" Mahira shook her vigorously.

"Yeah, yeah. It was me who kicked the jug out of your hand" Vandita rolled her eyes. "Ahh! My head"

Mahira muffled her smile.

"I'm not even getting married but this bachelorette is hurting like hell" Sakshi groaned inside the pillow.

"You were drunk" Mahira commented.