❥ 29. Hellion

Hellion (Noun)
A rowdy or mischievous person

♡♡

“This better be good” RV gritted, eyes blinking to adjust the morning sun

“This better be good” RV gritted, eyes blinking to adjust the morning sun. A grunt in displeasure left his throat as the curtains flew, parting more to let the harsh rays hit his face. He turned towards the opposite direction and sat in the upright position. He squinted eyes to accept the call.

“Good morning Sunshine” Voice chuckled at other side.

RV shut his eyes, calming his morning temper. Don’t know why people have to poke him early morning?

“Danish”  He whispered his name threateningly. “Why are you calling me so early?”

“You were interested in knowing someone’s whereabouts. Thought this will help you” He said.

“I’m listening” RV said interestedly.

“Your Target will be in Uproar Bar. 6:30 evening Today” He fed the information, voice laced in amusement “Damn Man this sounds so Mafia to me”

RV rolled his eyes “It took you whole 10 days to find the day schedule for a single human, Very Mafia”

He scoffed at the other end “What should matter to you is his location dude. Go slither him into pieces who cares” He definitely shrugged, faking lack of interest.

“Well done” RV hummed leaning against the headboard. “Make sure I tell you this after today’s meeting. Don’t let me down, remember your Boss is ruthless. Be it for his friend”

“Asshole” He muttered at the other side.

RV smirked in satisfaction. Riling up Danish was his favorite task. “Meet you in office”

He was halfway hanging when the voice stopped him and he put this phone back.

“Yeah” He propped. “You were saying something” 

“There is taxi and bus strike today”
He frowned at the information, confused. “You have a car” he reminded.

“Ofcourse fucker I have. Never mind it was my bad telling you this”  He deadpanned.

The call hanged up.

“What the hell?” RV hissed. Glaring at the screen.

Throwing the phone back on bed, he pushed the comforter away from him and strides towards the washroom. Taking in his reflection he smirked, holding the basin sink he tilted his head playfully. “The D-Day is here. Mr. Assistant you would regret laying eyes on her. I’m going to make sure of that.”