❥ 27. Moed

Moed

(noun)
being strong and confident in the face of intimidation

♡♡

🎶 Kaun Mera

Cinderella ?

Cinderella ?

Ain’t Cinderella a part of fairy tale ?
A fairy tale with no context to the reality.

Cinderella was portrayed to be a kind and generous girl who abides every order sent to her. She was said to be beautiful inside out, more Outside which led to the envy of her step-family. She was also ambitious-looking forward to have a life with no problems and hurdles, wishing to live faraway from her step family. Ain’t this the reason she went to the ball to charm the Prince? She knew she was a beauty, she was confident to woo the prince and excited to make him fall in love with her. She wanted him to whisk her away from all the tortures of her stepmother and sisters. Emotional, psychological and physical wounds they gave her. She had become greedy in need of freedom from her life.

Cinderella was a meant to have kindness in heart and luck in life to have a fairy godmother. But real life Godmothers are never fairies or witches who would cast a magical spell and the world will become all rainbows and unicorns. Every girl who is termed as Cinderella seldom finds her prince charming, they have to strive through the hardships alone with just few beings who care for her mostly because she gives them the same care back. It has always been give and take. Nothing new, nothing different.

Life was no fairy tale where a Prince charming would keep hold on the glass slippers to search for the enticing girl who managed to charm him in less than few hours and runs away before the clock strikes midnight. Even if there is a man, either he would be a prince or he would be charming. Both ways He would not keep searching for the girl and marry her when the glass shoe fits, he would move on. He would forget the Cinderella fighting and bearing the hardships.

Every , Every Cinderella has to bears tortures and uplift herself on her own. No Fairy or Prince will be their help, to aid.

“Did you loose your tongue instead of glass slippers ?”

The Question broke her daze, she stared at him.

She wished to scoff at him, tell him how she was no Cinderella and he was no Prince charming.

He was settled on the couch, laptop on his lap, black rimmed glasses shielding his eyes from the bright screen. His fingers continuously typing unbothered that half of his attention was on her. He hardly took glances at her.

She stepped inside, closing the door behind her, the click made him look up at her fully. She felt black eyes assessing her from top to bottom. An unreadable look settled on his eyes as she gazed back to his black pools. They seemed tired and amused.