❥ 25. Frore

Frore
(noun)
frozen; frosty

♡♡

|| AUTHOR ||

|| AUTHOR ||

Fire

Remember what you must do
when they undervalue you,
when they think
your softness is your weakness,
when they treat your kindness
like it is their advantage.
You awaken
every dragon,
every wolf,
every monster
that sleeps inside you
and you remind them
what hell looks like
when it wears the skin
of a gentle human.
(Source : pinterest)

Mahira glared at the man in front of her, she was done being meek and silent, she was broken beyond repair now. The first time her trust was broken she left her parts, her carefree self, happy self. Her heart had formed steel walls around it, visible to any naked eyes how she distanced herself from crowd. She had lost real self in the process of finding a place, finding her new life.

A life away from home, away from the warmth of memories.

In the city of dreams.

Mumbai.

Every night she kept her eyes open in order to keep nightmares away, testing her limits to exhaustion to have a dreamless sleep. She kept her thoughts to herself, not speaking, not bonding with a lot of people only to avoid hurting, but she did end up bonding and then getting left again.

Neharika did this to her.

Her first friend, her roommate.

She took a shot again, she started putting her trust in someone, leaning against someone, being weak in front of a soul, she lowered her guard down in search of stability in her life, she let herself be instructed and played like a fool only to get herself break in a million pieces again, only to get accused of a heinous act - one that made her numb with blinding pain, slicing her soul with ice cold knife.

She was done.

She was done breaking.

She was done trusting.

She was done being a fool.

She was done being silent.

She was done being ordered around.

Now, She knew what she was going to do.