01🤍

Me and my brother lived together due to new team mason got transfers to witch is Manchester United.
Me, Jadon and Mason were in the living room watching tv. - "I'm gonna go use the bathroom." Mason said and got up from the coach.

After mason leaved Jadon got up and sat next to me giving me a kiss....

Me and Jadon have always had connection between us, but we have never told Mason because Jadon is to scared that their friendship is gonna get ruined just because he likes his best friends little sister. And I understood him and agreed that we could do it when we both were ready.

- "I have missed kissing your lips this whole night." Jadon said and continued kissing me and cuddling whit me. He was always nice to me, and I really felt like he was the right one.

Mason came back and Jadon quickly went back to the other couch so mason wouldn't think something is happening, - "what y'all up to." Mason says and looks at us. "We were just waiting for you." I said and smiled at mason.
- "alright but Amelia go to your room we are gonna watch a movie." Mason said looking at me, "and why can't I watch whit you guys?" I said and raised my eyebrows. - "your to young." Mason said and laughed, Jadon laughed whit him. I looked at Jadon and gave him a death stare, Jadon looked at me and stopped laughed and whispered "sorry".
- "okay then mr." I said looking at mason going back to my room, mason has always been overprotective in everything, he barely wants me to go out and always need to know who I'm going out whit. Its so was annoying but I couldn't do anything about it...

 Its so was annoying but I couldn't do anything about it

Jadon💙
.....

Amelia🦋
What did I do?!

Jadon💙
Do you know how bad I want
you to be here cuddling whit me rn?

Amelia🦋
When the right time arrives, there will
be no problem whit that💓

Jadon💙
Yeah...

Jadon💙
Amelia at least you can open my
snaps😐

Amelia🦋
Sorry was snapping whit my boyfriend😬

Jadon💙
Hahaha really funny😢

Amelia🦋
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣