13🤍

- Jadon's pov -

-"Hey have you seen Mason?" I ask some of my teammates, "no?." Marcus answers my question. Jesse comes waking towards us ."I've seen him, he's at the play room." -"oh okay thanks bro." I smile at Jesse and tap his shoulder heading to the play room....

I walk in seeing Mason having a good time before he sees me, his smiles fades away from his face and he looks really mad. I stop and look at him and keep on going to him after some seconds have past. -"I know that your mad but we need to talk." I say to Mason, "bro there's nothing to talk about, you fucked up." Mason says mad, -"Mason please listen, can we just talk? In private." I say trying to calm him down, mason looks down and sighs meanwhile being mad. -"fine! I don't wanna be out for to long." - I smile "let's go to the room." We head our way somewhere so no one hears us.

-"Bro I'm so sorry, and I know your mad and it will take forever time for you to probably accept my mistake but I wouldn't do this to you if I really could control my love for someone, especially if I had a thing whit them or if we were together." Mason looks up from the ground looking at me whit his eyebrows raised whit both of his hands on each pocket, "I understand that you feel sorry, and I'm not gonna lie. I did overreach..but I'm just scared for Amelia, I don't want her heartbroken."
-"and that's completely fine, I mean your a brother it's pretty normal. But I will promise you something if you give me a chance." I say and look at him, Mason doesn't say anything till I finish my sentence. ."I would never break Amelias heart, that's how much love I have for her." I say trying to prove him something. -"hear me out, I'll give you a chance-
At that moment there was so much happening and I couldn't describe how happy I was. -"but, if you ever break her heart...oh boy your done."
I didn't say anything and smiled to Mason, I got up and gave him a hug -"thank you so much bro."

Some hours have past and I haven't talked whit Amelia still, our game was about to start in two hours and everyone changed to practice and warm up.

-"Jadon." I hear a familiar voice behind me and turn around ."oh what's up  Reiss." I say and smile. "Hey bro." He says and smiles back.
-"are you playing today?" I ask - "yeah, I'm actually gonna start out." - "then we'll be two." I say and laugh -"always."
We kept going -"but I have an question." Reiss says and looks at me while we kept going, "go on." I say and rise my eyebrows. -"do you know Amelia? Masons little sister?" He asks, I nod -"uhm yeah." - "oh I just wanted to know." He says. I didn't say anything and Reiss kept on going further.

 I didn't say anything and Reiss kept on going further

Amelia🦋
Watching the game❤️🤍
Good luck bae💋

Jadon💙
Wish you were here, thank you ❤️

Amelia🦋
Same😫😫

_________________