10🤍

- Jadon's pov -

I wake up extremely tired, I don't get that much sleep last night because I was only thinking about Amelia...

I walk to the bathroom rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up easier, I look at the mirror for a second. "I need to talk to her," I say to myself looking straight at the mirror. I get out of the hotel room to Amelias....
I knock on the door waiting for her to open it, I do it several times but she isn't opening it. I was unsure if she was sleeping or not. But in case she was I went back to my room so I wouldn't wake her up by knocking so much.

Some hours have past and Amelia didn't even show up when we ate breakfast so I started getting worried. I didn't wanna ask Mason as he was mad at me for yesterday, I make my way to the lobby for some help. - ''excuse me, miss?'' I ask the woman in the lobby while she was doing some work - ''Hello, may I help you?'' she asks nicely, ''yeah actually..I was curious if room number 30 is still available?'' I ask her whit my eyebrows down. She checks the computer on the desk ''It got available yesterday night...'' she says looking up at me. I got completely stum knowing that Amelias has left back to Manchester.
- "oh okay, thank you for your help." I say and run back to my room to get my phone.

- Amelia's pov -

-."Omg, the past hour Jadon has been blowing my phone up crazy!." I say while looking at my phone sitting on the couch. - "Amelia." Sara says looking at me in a bitchy way trying to give me hints about something, -" what?" I say not taking the hints. -" don't you feel bad?."
I look at Sara knowing what she means.." he's been blowing your phone because he's worried, if I was you I would never say that I'm done whit someone I love in the first place. And not just that you literally yelled at that poor boy."
I look down to the ground knowing that Sara was right and I was to harsh on Jadon. -" your probably right." I say looking back up to her.
"Call him." She says crossing her hands.

I go to my room to try to facetime Jadon to apologize so he doesn't need to be worried to.
Calling him the first time he didn't answer "what if he's mad at me." I say to myself being nervous, I had a bad feeling but called him once again. - I was about to end it because he didn't pick up but right when I was about to click on decline he answered. - "hi Jadon." I say whit a small smile on my face. Jadon smiles whit the camera directed on his face - "I'm so happy you called."

While Jadon was on the plane back from his match we were FaceTiming the whole trip, and talked things out

-"So what about our relationship?." Jadon asks whit his smile fading away...I sigh and look at him through the phone ."it's not coming to an end, just because Mason doesn't want us to be together we need to prove him wrong. Jadon I love you, and I will never stop loving you either." I say. Jadon looks at me whit a smirk -"I can't wait to meet you again, I'm so in love."