39🤍

- A few weeks later -

It's time for the gender reveal and I was getting ready doing my makeup. Sara had setup everything and had everything under control.

-"babe you ready to leave?" Jadon came into the vanity room while buttoning up his shirt. While doing my finish setup I get ready to leave too "yes." I say getting up giving him a kiss on the lips.
-"alright get in the car im just gonna get something quick." Jadon said - I kept walking towards the car without thinking of anything minding my own business. Jadon comes back after a little bit and we set to drive off...

-"I'm so excited." Jadon said non stop smiling, "can't believe we are gonna be parents." I smile to myself.
Jadon looks at me -"your gonna be the best mom ever.". I look at him giving him a delighted smile while he places his hand on mine holding it tight.

We get to the place and everyone greets each other. Before doing the reveal we ate som delicious food and dessert.

@AmeliaGreenwood via stories

• •

•     •

___________

___________

Sara stood up and got everyone's attention.
She was hitting the fork on her wineglass to get everyone's attention . -"So now that everyone's done eating we can move over to the reveal." She said with a smile on her face. Everyone gets up to move so we can do the reveal.

Sara gives both me and Jadon confetti revealers, -"everybody countdown!" Sara yells.
-"3."
-"2."
-"1."
And it went off, I have never been so excited. I was full of joy. We're having a baby girl!

Me and Jadon look at each other and I jump into his arms, we both were so happy. Everyone was cheering, and we were all having an amazing time.