23🤍

Coming further to the weekend it's finally Friday whit all of my works done. And I didn't need to worry about me and Jadon's relationship in Masons eyes now that we both talked whit him all us three together. "You know.... always listen to your best friend." Sara says smirking - "I really should listen to you, I feel so fucking bad and especially dumb af." I say laying my head on the counter. I feel a worm hand on my shoulder "Amelia I understand you were so confused about everything. I mean it's hard to believe when you think that someone cheated on you." Sara says trying to support me, I look up from the counter and smile at her "everyone needs a best friend like you." I say and hug her.

Some hours later....

-"Alright you ready?" Sara asks me while I stand infront of the mirror doing my mascara. -"almost." I say and try to focus so I don't fuck it up. Sara stand in the corner taking picture of herself and recording me doing my makeup. "Look at miss girl sticking her tounge out like that." She says and laughs, I laugh whit her and get done doing my eyelashes. "Okay we can leave." I say to Sara, Sara doesn't move "umm are you dumb?" I turn around "What?" - Sara takes up her phone "Instagram first." She says and laughs - "always." I say.

•         •

@AmeliaGreenwood: blue thang

Tagged @SaraRay

Liked by @reissnelson, @JadonSancho
@Judebellingham, @MarcusRashford
347.998 others

@ReissNelson: 😍😍🦋🦋

@MarcusRashford: masons sister👀
@MasonGreenwood: don't even fam
> user683: MARCUS😭😭
> user677: Miss girl getting the whole squad

@SaraRay: mommy
@AmeliaGreenwood: mommy 2x

@SaraRay: I cant you fineeeee🦋📸

@JadonSancho: mommy 3x 😍😍😍😍
@AmeliaGreenwood: daddy 1x 😚
@MasonGreenwood: Ayo Jadon back off, she's still young
> @user03: THIS IS TO GOOD😭
> @user11: wait didn't they breakup?
> @user69: MASONS REPLY
> @user000: I love the way these communicate✋🏼

@RubyMae: 😍😍
@AmeliaGreenwood: 💋💋

@JobeBellingham: 😍😍😍
@JudeBellingham: Jobe wtf?

@JudeBellingham: 📸📸✌🏼
@AmeliaGreenwood: love the posing Jude
@JudeBellingham: thanks girl😚✌🏼
> @user637: not Jude trying to act like a girl😭
> @user66: frrrr🤣🤣🤣

@SashaRebecca: stunning😍

@TrentArnold: I'm lost 🤔
@MasonGreenwood: why tf are all of y'all on my sisters page?
@TrentArnold: @JadonSancho please answer your question
@JadonSancho: because they think she's fine asf, including me. But sadly she's taken by someone I believe🤫
@SaraRay: @MasonGreenwood their in her dm's too🥰
> @user88: SARA SPILL IT SIS
> @user123: aw hell naw💀

@usery77: NOT TRENT AND MARCUS COMMENTING😭
> @user66: all of them are simp no 🧢

_____________

Both me and Sara get in the Audi ready to go to the party, Mason and Jadon had already left because they thought we were taking too long. "Hey babe." I get out of the car giving Jadon a hug, "What's up." He says and hugs me back. I smile at him and give him a soft kiss on the lips. "Okay love birds we get it." Mason says coming towards me for a hug, I laugh "what, your to single for us?" Mason rolls his eyes as he smiles to - "have y'all even made it official?" Sara comes behind me asking, "no not yet." Jadon says blinking to me as he smirks looking right into my soul.

Times going and more and more people are arriving, looking at my right I see Reiss and some of his friends having a good time drinking. "I don't think he has noticed me yet." I say to Sara as we both hold our drink staring at him and his friends. -"does he know you were coming?" She asks while both of us still are looking at them noticeable, "nope." I say. "Oh shit." Sara says and drags my arm the other round, -"fuck did he see us?" - "oh girl he definitely did." Sara says stum, after some seconds of us not wanting to turn back around I feel a big fit hand on my waist, I jump a little and turn around "oh hey Reiss." I say as he goes in for a hug. I didn't know what to do but hugged him back, behind him I see Jadon trying to give me hints about making action. "What's going on, haven't seen you in awhile." - "oh yeah, umm I'm doing good." I say and smile, "didn't know you were coming here?" He says taking a sip of his drink - I look at him nervously "yeah, Sara wanted me to come." I say smiling. -"how is it going whit you and Jadon?" He asks suspiciously, -"why are you asking?." I say giving him a death stare. Reiss laughs nervously, "uhm, because he cheated on you." - I felt Sara tapping her finger on my thigh giving me hint to do something. -"Yeah it's that why you lied?" I say loudly so people can hear. Reiss looks nervous "What so you mean, I had evidence?" - "hear me out you dickhead, I know this shit. I talked whit Jadon myself!" At that point I felt more pressure as people started to look at us. Reiss looks around at everyone staring at us as both of us are in a circle whit them around. -"yeah you feel embarrassed, I would to. Especially putting a girl infront of my best friend in that kind of behaviour!" - Reiss was embarrassed and didn't say anything. The same time I felt two sexy hands touching my waist sliding onto my belly holding me tight as possible. I knew it was Jadon by the familiar hands and the smell of his Dior suavage perfume he uses everyday. -"yeah you thought you had a big chance didn't you?" Jadon said mad. - Reiss eyes widens up making him back off a littler bit, -"too bad she's my girlfriend." He continued. As he said that I smiled looking up to him. Before leaving I threw my drink right onto Reiss face, -"fuck you." I said feeling Jadon's hand sliding into mines making him to hold my hand, I turn around taking Sara's hand to leave. -"mason come!" Sara says turning around as I drag her whit me, behind us Mason follows on.

We get in the car, -"oh my fucking god your a goddess!." Sara says hyped up, we all laugh. "He deserved it." I said as mason drove off. Immediately I look at Jadon as we both came further into each other making us to touch lips.