22🤍

I arrived and rang the doorbell waiting for Jadon to open the front door, -"hey Amelia." He says and moves so I can get in. I smile "hey Jadon." Jadon looks at me right in the eyes and smiles back. We both get in the living room and sit down "so I came here to talk." - Jadon looks at me "mhm." He mumbles. Without any hesitation I turn my phone around and show him the picture. "Is this everything?" He says whit his eyebrows raised, "what do you mean?" I asked confused. "You don't know the backstory and your so worried?" He said trying to prove something, I didn't say anything and just sat there. "That's my ex, that photo is 2 years old. You can even see that my hair was different and that I had an Afro." He said, before I could say anything he continued "who sent you this?". I look down "Reiss." As I said that Jadon tightens his fist "I knew it." He said mad, "but Amelia do you believe me now?" - I look up at him "we need to confront him." I said and smiled to Jadon, Jadon looked at me and smiled back. I got up from the other side of the couch and went up to him and gave him a hug "I'm so sorry." - "I will always love you, no matter what. I break the hug and hold around him, we both look right in each other's eyes, some seconds later we kiss. The feeling was amazing, I could feel that I missed him by that kiss.

-"when should we confront him?" I asked Jadon, Jadon looked at me and smirked "there's an event on Friday, he's gonna be there. We can also go and pretend that your mad at me. So when Reiss comes up to you confront him so everyone can hear him." I looked at Jadon and laughed "your an genius" Jadon laughed whit me. He takes his arms around me and we both are cuddling -"I'm so sorry, I made a big mistake." - "Amelia everyone makes mistakes, our trust is building up by these. I love you." I look up at him and give him a kiss. Some hours of talking we both fell asleep in each others arms on the couch.