14🤍

- Jadon's pov -

We all are in line ready to take our way out on the field. Everyone started to go and I kept on, coming outside I hear people screaming <Sancho> <Jadon>, I couldn't describe how happy that made me. I turned around to wave, and my heart just skipped a beat. -"Good luck Jadon!."....

It was Amelia and Sara standing there, Amelia blew me a kiss.

- Amelia's pov -

-"omg look how happy he is." Sara says laughing, I still have eye contact whit Jadon and we both are smiling to each other.

The game has just started and people are waving their flags and shouting <It's coming home>, 23 minutes in the game Jesse Lingard passes an amazing ball to Mason, Mason damps the ball in the air and takes the run. He dribbled some players and takes the shot! -"YEAHHHH!" Me and Sara scream as loudly as we can, I see mason doing his celebration and after run to us. He comes up and gives me a hug and I hug him back -"keep up, I love you." I say and smile to him, he kisses my cheek and head back over. -"that's so adorable I can't handle this." Sara say sarcastically wiping her tears. I laugh and look at Sara -"does this mean that mason isn't mad at me?" I say smiling - "Jadon has probably talked whit him." She said smiling back. Some minutes have past and nothing much has happened, I see that someone is getting subbed off but couldn't see who it was before I recognize it...-"Reiss?."
-"huh?" Sara says looking on the field -"do you know that dude?" She says right after. -"I've meet him that's all, or I bumped into him." I say nervously.

Moments later Reiss recognized me, "Amelia he can't get his eyes off you." - "is he still watching  me?" I ask Sara as she is looking at him, -"oh yeah, he is for sure in love." She says whit a grin. -"oh shut up." I say looking at Jadon as I say it.

I take a fast glance looking at Reiss and catch eye whit him, he looks at me straight into my soul and smiles. I couldn't ignore him and smiled back. He gave me a little wave.
The commentators starts to talk and say "first half of the match 1-0 to England" - "ugh it's break." Sara says "I'll be right back." I say and leave to go to the bathroom.

I kept on going and see the team standing beside the wardrobe, I walk past them and get stopped. I feel someone dragging my arm back, I turn around seeing Reiss. -"Where you going?" He asks, -"uhm." I say looking uncomfortable dragging my hand back to myself "to the bathroom."...I say and started to get nervous. -"Hey babe." Jadon comes right beside Reiss giving me a kiss, "hi cutie." I kiss him back and smile. I look at Reiss seeing his smile fade away "oh you guys are together."
-"uhm actually wer-." - "yes we're together." Jadon says interrupting me, I look up to him and smile. "But we gotta go, I'll cya." Jadon says to Reiss dragging my hand. "Where are we going?" I ask Jadon while he drags my hand "you'll see."

Jadon brings us to a small room and closes the door and kisses me right after, "fuck I've missed you." He say. I smile at him and kiss him even more ."surprise." I laugh.
-"I can't believe you came, I didn't see that coming." He says happily. -"everything for you." I say and hug him. -"I have some news, I have talked whit mason." - "oh well?" I was waiting for an answer. -"he says that I have a chance being whit you, buuut if I break your heart I'm in a big trouble." Jadon says nervously laughing. I laugh ."I can't belive this." I kiss him once again, Jadon picks me up still kissing me. "Well I need to talk whit mason and congratulate him whit the goal." I say whit a grin on my face, Jadon takes my hand and we walk back to the others.

-"Mason!" I say and run to give him a hug, mason hugs me back "Hey Amelia." He says hugging me tightly, "how is it going." I say and smile. -"better than ever." He grins, "I just wanted to congratulate you, and thank you so much." I say looking down whit a small smile on my face". - "Thank you, and I guess your talking about you and Jadon?" He questions.
-"yeah..." - "hear me out, I was to much. And I really feel sorry and wanted to apologize and of course you guys can have a chance I can't stop that." He says and smiles. I hug him "thank you so much, your best."