37🤍

I was speechless, without knowing I didn't even make any move and I was completely frozen. My whole body went cold.

-"I know you don't wanna see me here, but we need to talk." The person said. I still didn't say anything and I was completely speechless, "look I've been trying to say this to you for so long. Therefor I needed to do something to catch you up." The person continued. I got up and was ready to leave, I didn't say anything and wanted just to get out of this place. -"wait!." Someone grabs my hand and moves me back so we're close to each other. We caught eye contact and I was trying not to cry. "Please let me go." I said with my voice cracking up. "Amelia, please just listen." - I didn't say anything. "I didn't want you to find out that way, but I don't wanna lose you." - "Jadon...there's no excuses." I said and left. Jadon ran after me and tears rolled down my face slowly and slowly. I could hear him shout stop and my name but I continued walking away. "Amelia I never cheated on you!" He continued. I stopped up and slowly turned back facing him. Both me and Jadon looked right into each other and I didn't say anything. He came slowly closer to me. "I have been trying to do this in a different way but it's hard when you don't wanna even let me talk. Cause you have misunderstood everything." He said continuing to walk slowly towards me. -"This girl helped me for something really special." He said. "And what's that?" I said quietly. "To propose to you." - my whole body froze, and I had never felt so much guilt in my entire life. "What?" I said. - "She was helping with the whole set up." - "she didn't sleep with me. She isn't from here. That's why I asked if she wanted to stay at our place because she was gonna stay here in three days. She slept on the sofa." Jadon continued.
-"im so sorry." I say cracking up. He came closer and gave me a hug. I never knew I needed this hug from him, and I knew I missed him so much. "Amelia you don't need to sorry yourself, everything was a misunderstanding." He said hugging me tightly.
"I'm sorry for you to find out this way." Jadon continued. - "your the one who shouldn't sorry yourself, I feel like a such a dumb person." I said crying. "Your not, I understand your misunderstanding stop blaming yourself." - I continued to cry and felt like a such a guilty person.
Jadon kissed my forehead and wiped my tears of my face "everything's fine." He whispered. I smiled at him and planted a kiss on his lips. "I really missed you." - "I never knew I needed you so much." I responded. He once again came closer to kiss me.

-"This made my day, the duo is back!" I hear a familiar voice behind Jadon. We both look to see who it is. Of course it's Sara. "Wait you two planned this?" I said. "Of course girl." Sara said happily.
Now everything made sense to me and I just laughed it off. Sara gave me a hug "I'm so happy for you two." She said. I smiled without saying anything. "Alright let's go, we need to explain to mason before he whoops my ass." - "nah I told him everything when y'all were talking." Sara said. Jadon turned to look at her "your a life saver." He said happy. "Everyone need a Sara ouff." Sara said laughing. Jadon and I laughed with her.