27🤍

I still didn't go over to check the result but knew the answer from Sara's eyes widening up and her taking her hand on her mouth. "Sara don't fuck with me," I say walking slowly over, she hands me the results. I look down at the result seeing it's positive. I take my hand on my mouth being shocked, it felt like my heart skipped a few heartbeats and I didn't know how to reach. I slowly put down the test, as I do Sara comes in for a hug to show her support. -"you're gonna be an amazing mom." She says as we hug, slowly without any hesitation as I heard her saying that tears started to run slowly down my cheeks.

Some hours have past and Sara left the house, I was waiting for Jadon to come home but he hadn't in a while. I was unsure about how to tell him that I'm pregnant.

 I was unsure about how to tell him that I'm pregnant

Amelia🦋
When are you coming home?

Jadon💙
Right outside the house, are you okay?

Amelia🦋
Yeah, just miss you ❤️

Jadon💙
Hugs😘

Amelia🦋
❤️❤️❤️

Not long after I heard the front door open up slowly, -"hey babe." I say walking up to Jadon giving him a kiss, "hey." He says kissing me back. -"you okay?" He asks looking at me curiously, I slowly look down and nod. Jadon places his hand on my chin and lifts it slowly back up "are you sure? Looks like you've been crying?" - "yeah I'm okay." I say and smile.
Before anyone does anything else Jadon gives me a hug, "I love you." He says whit a tired voice. "I love you too," I said wrapping my hands tightly around his waist.