34🤍

I rang Mason's doorbell with my red puffy eyes with my suitcase on the right side of me, he opens the door. "Amelia?!" He said opening the door wider, -"what the fuck are you okay?" He said coming closer to me. "I hate myself for giving Jadon another chance," I whisper looking down with tears slowly rolling down my face again. -"come in." He says holding me. "Tell me, everything". Mason said wiping my tears off my face. "Jadon has been cheating on me whit texting and meeting up whit other girls'' I take a deep breath and continued my sentence ''Me and Sara were out of town to see what he was up to only to see him sitting at a cafe whit another girl. I slept at hers because I was so devastated and when I came home I see her in the bathroom getting ready literally half-dressed.-'' 

Mason doesn't say anything and his breath is getting heavier and heavier, -'' don't make a big deal out of it Mason.'' I say fidgeting whit my fingers. -'' Amelia are you out your fucking mind, he cheated on you by fucking other girls at your own home like it's a normal thing.'' he says with his voice slowly getting higher and higher walking around the room stressed and mad.  -'' I broke up with him'' I say taking a deep breath, -'' were done. I never wanna see him again'' Mason stops up and turns around to look at me, I look back up at him. He slowly comes closer to me and sits beside me giving me a tight hug -'' I'm so sorry for what you've been going through.'' I hug him back with tears rolling slowly down my face again causing me to cry again. 

_____________

Apologizing for this story being so short.

I have been dealing with some problems trying to make more stories but it won't let me. That's why I haven't had the opportunity to make any stories so I need to do it from my computer. I will try to update more often, and If anyone knows how to fix this problem please help me and hit me up!