32🤍

The next day...

I wake up by Jadon kissing me, -"good morning." He says and continues, I push him slightly away. -"why are you sleeping on the couch." He asked backing off. I slightly open my eyes, "because, I felt like it." I said getting up walking away. Going in the bathroom I see at the corner of my eye that Jadon was looking at me confused while his smile was fading away.

Getting ready Jadon was already making breakfast for the two of us, "Babe breakfast is ready." I walk towards the dining table and stop by him "I'm not that hungry." - Jadon sighs "you need to eat breakfast." He said. I shake my head "no I don't."
-"are you mad?" He says confused, I look at him before I say something "no, I'm going out." I say and walked towards the front door taking my jumper and shoes on. Jadon didn't say anything, just before I left the house I heard him from behind "I'm going out later." I stop and turn facing him, "whit who." I asked looking straight into his eyes. -"umm whit Jesse." He said. Without saying anything I closed the door heading to my car.

My thoughts was to go to the cafe by myself having some alone time, changing my mind I sat in the car waiting to see Jadon heading out of the house.

After a good 25 minutes I see him walking to his car all styled up, "who the fuck is he so dressed up for?." I say to myself looking at him. He got into his car and drove off whit me following him. He drove to a cafe, I parked my car at the parking lot which was right I front of the cafe. I didn't think of anything before I saw Jadon going towards a girl who was sitting on a table for two people, he went to her and gave her a hug. My heart skipped a few beats and I felt like bawling my eyes out. I couldn't believe what I saw, and at that point I didn't know what to do either. Thinking of it all of this had a context and I didn't know if I should've confront him. The right person I knew I should talk to is Sara.

 The right person I knew I should talk to is Sara

Amelia🦋
Are you home?

Sara💍
Yeah what's up

Amelia🦋
Is Marcus whit you?

Sara💍
He left to meet up whit Jesse

Amelia🦋
We need to talk

Sara💍
Come over

I drove off to Sara and Marcus's house and told her everything.