03🤍

We're leaving tomorrow and me and Sara planned that we should go down town now that we have the chance.

- "so how is it going whit you and Jadon?" Sara asked curiously, "I mean there's something between us I guess." I said getting butterflies in my stomach. "Do you like him?." Sara asked whit a grin on her face, I looked at Sara and giggled a little bit "I mean I would say I have an eye on him." - "awe, I can't wait for you guys to be together." Sara said laughing, "okay slow down now." I said laughing whit Sara trying to make a point.

We kept going till we overhear two girls whispering to each other next to us "isn't that the girl dating Jadon Sancho?." - "yeah I think so." The girls said.
- "should we ask her?" - "should we?." They said right after.

I quickly look behind me taking Sara's hand and kept going faster, - "what the fuck, I'll literally punch them." Sara said mad "how do people know anything about me and Jadon in the first place?" I said and looked at Sara whit my eyes wide open, - "haven't y'all went out before?" Sara asked
- "yeah but that was a long time ago, we didn't wanna take more chances after that one night." I answered Sara, "paparazzi could've seen you two and made an article about it."
I looked at Sara - "wait let me check."

I open up Google trying to find any articles about me and Jadon.

- "shit, paparazzi have taken pictures of us that one time we were at Ibiza." I said looking up from my phone to Sara surprised, "wait that one time me, mason and some other people went?" Sara said looking confused, I look at Sara and nod.

                       TMZ ARTICLE

- "but just because we swam together and everyone else were in the yacht doesn't mean that we're together

- "but just because we swam together and everyone else were in the yacht doesn't mean that we're together." I said to Sara frustrated
"Yeah, but they probably thought you guys were on vacation together alone."
I close the article and turn my phone off, trying to forget about it.

- "ugh let's just forget this, and keep going." I said and continue to walk, while waking Sara asked me "why do you get so upset..?" While she said that she took her hand on my shoulder trying to show support, - "it's so much pressure to be known as a famous footballers girlfriend, the fact that I'm masons little sister is even a lot of pressure. People notice you everywhere, and this is the first time I have felt so much pressure just because they mean that me and Jadon are together..." I said looking down still walking - "I understand you, the world always have something to say." Sara said giving me an side hug. - "thank you for understanding, what could I whitout you Sara?"
Sara laughed "nothing." I laughed whit Sara.