24🤍

I woke up feeling the sunlight seeping through the window whit the sound of the cars driving past and the beautiful voice of the birds. Getting up I feel the weight on my body wanting me to lay back down, "don't leave me." Jadon says whit his deep morning voice that I truly loved. His arms were rapped around my tummy whit my head on the pillow, starting at his back I stroke it going upwards at the back of his head feeling the new trimmed haircut he got not long ago.

-"babe we should get up." I say to Jadon still stroking him while his weights on me making him comfortable in his position, "this is to comfortable." He says readjusting himself so he's facing me, I hold around his neck playing whit his hair whit him still eyes closed trying to sleep. "Is it the time I call you mine now?" I ask him smiling, Jadon opens his eyes looking at me and smiles back "it's a reason I said what i said yesterday." He says coming further into my face making us touch lips.

-"I'm making us breakfast." I say trying to get up, Jadon groans "don't leave." I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Going to the bathroom brushing my teeth I take my way to the kitchen ready to make breakfast. Cooking the eggs I turn around hearing Mason yawn looking tired whit Sara following him, i look confused "did y'all just both come from Masons room?" I ask both of them. They both stop as Sara looks at Masons and smirks "girl your tripping." She says laughing, "Hmm okay." I say smiling. "Anyways, do you guys want breakfast?" I ask as they both sit on the couch turning the tv on, "yes please."

Transferring the breakfast to a everyone's plate I feel a familiar hand wrapped around me knowing it was Jadon, "smells so good." He says tired, he lays his head on my shoulder making him breath onto my neck. "It looks good doesn't it." I say proudly - "that's what I call my wifey." He says kissing my neck feeling the butterflies in my stomach, -"Bon appétit." I say giving him his plate. I get Sara and Masons plate putting it on the dining table for them to get as I take mines and sit right next to Mason all of us enjoying our breakfast. -"how is it whit ronaldo on the team." Sara asks after hearing the news, "crazy having your idol is playing on your team." Jadon says happily - "it's an unbelievably feeling not gonna lie." Mason continues. "He said himself he was gonna retire in united didn't he?" I ask - "yeah I'm pretty sure." Mason said. "Amelia don't you like Messi better than Ronaldo?." Sara asks me while eating, I laugh -"of course I do." - "Ronaldo's better." Jadon says smiling, "stfu he isn't." I continued confident, -"I'm not gonna hesitate to continue because this girls gonna end up making a whole bible about why Messi's better." Jadon says backing off laughing - we all laugh "duh." I say continuing to laugh whit everyone else.

-"Do you guys have any games coming?" I ask both of them, "yeah we have an game tomorrow against Wolverhampton." Jadon replies. -"both of your gonna play?" I continue asking. -"Yeah." Jadon smiles.
"Well me and Sara are going out to town soon." I say getting up whit my plate placing it in the washer, -"the boys are coming over." Mason says coming whit his empty plate placing it in the washer. "You better clean the mess before I'm home." I say looking at him, mason laughs -"when you come home their still here, there gonna come over at 7." - I roll my eyes and go to my room to get ready.

•      •