25🤍

5 months later....

Me and Jadon moved in together, it didn't feel like a big change. Expect I don't see Mason that much anymore now that I don't live whit him and he has got an girlfriend himself. Me and Sara still hangout a lot, she is all over Marcus now that their dating too.

Sitting on the couch whit the amazing view from the mansion, whit Jadon cuddling me. -"Should we go out and get breakfast?" Jadon asks me while both of us are watching tv. "Sounds good." I say smiling. We both get up to leave the house.

Arriving down town to find the perfect cafe's we can eat at some fans approached us, "can I take a picture whit you two?" The fan asks nicely. - "Of course." - me and Jadon take the pictures whit the fans asking for a picture till we found the perfect cafe. -"you actually handled that well." Jadon says giving me a smirk, "didn't feel that much pressure." I say giving him a kiss.

@AmeliaGreenwood via stories

•      •

_______________

_______________

-"the food was so good." I say eating my fries, "yeah, we should come here more often." Jadon says finishing his food. We both get up and pay, "let's go to the centre's." Jadon says taking my hand. We both walk down the streets holding hands.

I look over to my left seeing paparazzi taking picture of us, "are you okay?" Jadon asks looking down at me, I nod "mhm." I mumble.
He looks up to see what I'm looking at, realizing it's the paparazzi he holds around me tightly -"It's okay babe." - I hold around his tummy and look up at him, Jadon comes further in giving me a kiss. I felt more safe having him around not feeling much pressure. This was reality... of being known.

Both me and Jadon were done whit our shopping and approached the car to get back home. -"Marcus asked if we wanted to come over." Jadon says turning on the car - "oh sounds nice, I'm going if your going." I say smiling. -"then we will go then." He says whit a grin on his face.