18🤍

It's the morning and Jadon has been blowing my phone up crazy. Yesterday he and Sara left the house when I've had fell asleep on my bed whit makeup all over my sheets and mascara dried into my cheeks after crying the whole night.

I got up getting ready and removed my makeup, I get in the shower getting another mental breakdown. -"I should've known this, I can't believe I didn't listen to Mason." I say to myself while bawling my eyes out, still trying my best to be quite so Mason doesn't hear me from his room which is right besides mine.

-"Amelia?!." Mason shouts while knocking on my door, "what do you want?" I say folding my clothes. -"are you okay? Can you open the door." - "I don't feel like it." I say still standing on the same place. -"Amelia open the fucking door." He says getting irritated. I sigh and throw my shirt on my bed to open the bedroom door, -"what?" I say looking at mason up and down. -"are you okay?" He questions.
I nod "mhm." Mason looks at me frustrated knowing that something isn't right "are you sure?" He says raising his eyebrows, -"mason I'm  fine, can you please leave now?", "period?" He says confused, I look at him in a rude way without saying anything. -"okay sorry, but Jadon's been worried of you. He told me that you hadn't answered him in awhile." He says.
"Yeah I haven't been on my phone but I will talk to him." I said so he could leave quickly as possible before I cry from hearing his name.

Mason left looking confused knowing that something wasn't right. I roll my eyes and close my bedroom door to check what Jadon's been writing to me.

 I roll my eyes and close my bedroom door to check what Jadon's been writing to me

Jadon💙
Amelia we need to talk

Jadon💙
Yesterday when I was about to leave
you had mascara dried all over your face
are you okay?

Jadon💙
I didn't wanna wake you up...

Jadon💙
Text me when your awake❤️

___________________

I turn my phone off and take a moment for myself thinking about Jadon, the best way to feel better was to tell someone this. And that's what best friends are for.

 And that's what best friends are for

Amelia🦋
🆘🆘🆘

Sara💍
Fuck,whats wrong!?

Amelia🦋
He fucked up

Sara💍
THAT DICKHEAD IM COMING
OVER RIGHT NOW

Amelia🦋
Good cause I need you girl
Can't hesitate to have another mental
breakdown because of him...

Sara💍
ON MY WAY

_______________________

It didn't take long till Sara actually arrived, -"I'll open the door." I say knowing Sara is outside, I open the door seeing Sara looking worried and hug me immediately. "I'm gonna kill him." She whispers so mason doesn't hear us. We both go upstairs to my room.

-"What the fuck happened, y'all were perfect yesterday?" Sara says laying on my bed, "you know when I said that I'm gonna use the bathroom?", Sara nods "yeah?". -"I didn't use it, I went up to my room bawling my eyes out because Reiss sent me a message there it said that Jadon was hooking up whit other girls when we had a thing."
Sara sat there and was speechless -"and he can't stop texting me, and especially calling me." - "I'm gonna kill him, you literally do not deserve this." She said mad. I sat down beside Sara trying not to cry again but it was hard. Until mason brawls into my room, -"what did I just hear?"