08🤍

My heart skips a beat and I get up from Jadon quick as possible turning my head around.

Turning around I see Mason standing there with his eyes and mouth wide open looking hella mad, - "Yo bro I can explain." Jadon says getting up looking devastated. I look at Jadon scared - "there's nothing to fucking explain, I'm done whit you!." Mason says and points at Jadon. - "and you, your getting the fuck out of here. I'm sending you back home!." Mason says right after and looks at me whit a death stare.
I get even more scared and I'm completely stum and speechless - "mason please listen." I say while tears start rolling down my eyes meanwhile he turn his back on us walking out the hotel room slamming the door on our face.
- "be here!" I turn around to Jadon running after mason.

I get out of the hotel room and run after mason - "mason!" - "Amelia get the fuck out of here." He says keeping walking. "Listen to me!" I say and take his hand. - "why are you reacting this way?!" I scream to his face, mason just looks at me and didn't answer my question, "mason, answer my fucking question." I say while a tear drolls down my face slowly. - "That boy is gonna ruin you, he isn't good for you Amelia!" Mason answers and pushes me away causing be to hit the wall whit my back.

Mason keeps walking while I start to cry even more, I thought to myself "what have I done?" I lay down on the hotel hallway and bawling my eyes out. After some minutes covering my face sitting on the ground leaning towards the wall
I feel a hand on my shoulder, - "are you okay?" The voice doesn't sound familiar, I wipe my tears fast as possible turning my head up to see who it was.