04🤍

We all woke up early to catch the flight...
The team manager wanted the players to meet up at the airport, in the way we picked up Sara.

- "Hey guys." I say greeting everyone, me and Sara went to Starbucks witch was also in the airport. - "I don't understand how the whole Manchester United team it's so hot." Sara said
I started to laugh "yeah, i think one person it's hot on that team and that's Jadon." I say. Sara stops laughing looking stum..Trying to give me signals to something. I get confused
- "yeah I think that I am the hottest to."
I hear a voice behind me and knew it was Jadon, "oh hi Jadon..." I say pretending that nothing happened "hey Amelia." Jadon says and smirks - "ye..you probably overheard that?" I say while being embarrassed over myself, - "yeah I did." Jadon said and started to laugh. "Well I was just joking around whit Sara." I say nervously - "yeah sure." Jadon says knowing I didn't tell the truth.

- "well anyways, we're going to Starbucks do you want anything?." I say to make it less embarrassing between us, "oh I would like an strawberry ice tea." Jadon says
- "okay." I say and smile to buy us drinks.
"Well that was embarrassing." Sara says while we both go to Starbucks, - "don't talk about that." I say embarrassed.

After a few hours we finally arrive to the plane...

- "Sara our seats are here." I say and sit down
"Why did you take the four seats?." Sara asked me and sat down right next to me, "because Jadon and mason is gonna sit next to us." I say and smile, - "masons gonna sit next to me." Sara was quickly to say, i started to laugh "yeah sure."

      @AmeliaGreenwood via stories

- Jadon's pov -

"We're gonna sit whit Amelia and Sara in the four seats." Mason said while entering the plane whit me behind him, "okay." I say smiling because I get to sit whit Amelia.

"We gonna have a vibe corner, y'all see me." Mason says while getting to his seat, - "mason if your gonna decide to be annoying I'm gonna move." Amelia said looking at mason, me and Sara laughed.

Mason and I turned some music one vibing while the girls filmed us and laughed, "oh shit look at masons moves." Sara said while bursting out of laughter.

After a few hours Sara and mason feel asleep whit their heads on each others shoulder, "awe look how cute they look." Amelia says and points to them, "we should recreate it." I say and smirk to Amelia. She looks at me for a few seconds and bursts out of laughter.

I whisper to Amelia "a little kiss?"
Amelia looks at me "are you dumb, what if mason sees it." she whispers back - "his caps is covering his eyes." I say trying to get those puppy eyes so she would kiss me, Amelia comes further into me and kisses me multiple times and backs off before masons sees it. "I've missed those." I say and smirk - "of course you have." Amelia said a sticked her tongue out.

            @JadonSancho via stories